Injuries suck

godawg

Reaction score
Washington's stadium is a dangerous place to play.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Great kid. He'll be back next year. Get well soon, DJ.

Rat

Reaction score
Sorry to see anyone go out, but if anything, it feels like we're doing fantastic healthwise right now compared to the rest of the league.

OP
OP
A

AlciG

Reaction score
Rat":3gybhbaw said:
Sorry to see anyone go out, but if anything, it feels like we're doing fantastic healthwise right now compared to the rest of the league.

Wasn't complaining about our injuries 'luck'. Just that all injuries suck, no matter what team it happens to. I hate to see them

Rat

Reaction score
AlciG":ilwp0y3n said:
Rat":ilwp0y3n said:

Wasn't complaining about our injuries 'luck'. Just that all injuries suck, no matter what team it happens to. I hate to see them
Definitely. Especially when that air cast comes out, it's always depressing and you feel awful for the individual player.

Just stating that, as much as injuries do suck, I think we've been kind of fortunate as a whole this year. Really every one of our key players is currently set to be available for the playoffs.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Deejay.

Thought DJ was hurt and that would be really bad. He balled today.

olyfan63

Reaction score
It's a sprain, but yeah, Dallas is probably out until the playoffs, maybe 4 weeks or so. He is a good option to have, to distribute the load.

Latest posts