I'm sorry but I can't root for this team anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

dree5

Reaction score
I was just as thrilled as all of you after that last play, but Sherman completely ruined the mood. His classless antics are an embarrassment to the fans, the organization, the city, and the NFL. I just can't root for a team that has a player like that.

Btw, Crabtree never really talked trash during the week. When asked if Sherman is the best corner he said " No, I don't think so" but then said he doesn't look at individuals, he looks at team defenses and was very complimentary of the Seahawks defense as a whole.

What Sherman did was totally classless and makes it impossible to root for him, thus making it impossible to root for the Hawks. Those of you who don't care and will root for them anyway have no dignity. It's about more than winning the game. If you can't comprehend that, you're also an embarrassment to the city. Sherman is a disgrace. I hate to say it but I'm done as a Hawk fan. Not even gonna watch the Super Bowl.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
dree5":eyy1ceyn said:
I was just as thrilled as all of you after that last play, but Sherman completely ruined the mood. His classless antics are an embarrassment to the fans, the organization, the city, and the NFL. I just can't root for a team that has a player like that.

Btw, Crabtree never really talked trash during the week. When asked if Sherman is the best corner he said " No, I don't think so" but then said he doesn't look at individuals, he looks at team defenses and was very complimentary of the Seahawks defense as a whole.

What Sherman did was totally classless and makes it impossible to root for him, thus making it impossible to root for the Hawks. Those of you who don't care and will root for them anyway have no dignity. It's about more than winning the game. If you can't comprehend that, you're also an embarrassment to the city. Sherman is a disgrace. I hate to say it but I'm done as a Hawk fan. Not even gonna watch the Super Bowl.

Get over yourself.

Polaris

Reaction score
It you are willing to renounce your fandom over this (especially when the full story is coming out), then I submit you probabaly weren't a fan to start with. That's my take.

samwize77

Reaction score
We'll miss your insightful posts.....oh...wait

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Bye. Be done right now as in don't read our responses and leave for good. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

PS. We all know you are just a butthurt 49er fan but we'll play along. Bye.

calhawkfan

Reaction score
If you want to stop being a Seahawks fan that is your right, but to stop being a fan because of what was said in the aftermath immediately following a heated game is ridiculous. For you to think that Crabtree didn't say anything to provoke those emotions leads me to believe you are rushing to judgement, and you probably weren't a fan to begin with.

BTW, if you think every team in the NFL doesn't have a player like Sherman, then you don't watch a lot of football anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.