Ill take lock over Geno

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
How about something related to the actual game and plays made? Anything other than blather, JP?
Awww come to defend your signifigant other? LoL HOW IS "Geno is playing like ass" not related? because it doesnt fit your agenda? gtfo rook

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
See, JP, you've got nothing. I'd love to hear people actually talk about the plays and the football game. But you've got nothing.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
I agree that it is sloppy. Lot of drops today. Im counting four or five geno put on the wrs. Still, gino is never going to take over a game. Never wow. Never going go be outstanding. Not against 1st, 2nd or 3rd stringers. He will do fine as a starter if our expectations are 150 yards and 2 tuddies a game. Maybe a turnover. That wont do it. He needs to be able to take over a game. Specially with the currently constructed team. Im not a fan of lock either. He is prone to big mistakes, but at least he has moments of what looks like above average starter material.

samwize77

Reaction score
Right now I feel the best I can give Geno is "serviceable".........that quick shot of him on the sidelines, standing alone...well...he didn't "look" confident.
He just seems slow.....even uninterested, which is unfair I know...but hell........there is without a doubt.....no "it" factor with him. Going through the motions.....

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Geno is absolutely dull tonight. In fact worst I remember seeing him play. I'm thinking Lock is making serious headway in the QB competition by being home in bed.
Two games in a row we have gotten off to a horrible start. Two games in a row our special teams, supposedly one of our great strengths, has given up a loooong kick return. Two games in a row Geno has lacked spark. He just doesn't have the IT factor. He always manages to throw some really nice balls but just can't seem to back those up with chain moving solid play.
I know for sure who my starter would be.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Right now I feel the best I can give Geno is "serviceable".........that quick shot of him on the sidelines, standing alone...well...he didn't "look" confident.
He just seems slow.....even uninterested, which is unfair I know...but hell........there is without a doubt.....no "it" factor with him. Going through the motions.....
He oozes as much confidence as a wet mop.

I would rather see Eason sling it around than whatever Geno is. The OL has given Geno great pockets, maybe Eason can take advantage.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Geno is absolutely dull tonight. In fact worst I remember seeing him play. I'm thinking Lock is making serious headway in the QB competition by being home in bed.
Two games in a row we have gotten off to a horrible start. Two games in a row our special teams, supposedly one of our great strengths, has given up a loooong kick return. Two games in a row Geno has lacked spark. He just doesn't have the IT factor. He always manages to throw some really nice balls but just can't seem to back those up with chain moving solid play.
I know for sure who my starter would be.
Lock at home.

shining-the.gif

flv2

Reaction score
The Seahawks have stunk tonight. Not Geno's fault and he hasn't been terrible, but if the Seahawks washed their hands of him he might be out of the NFL for good. What other team would be interested in him?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I don’t think there is a team in the league that would trade their #2 QB for Geno - our current #1 QB.

He does not elevate the team. aPathetic game manager is his best outcome. But let’s cherry pick a stat or two to show he’s great.