Ill take lock over Geno

JPatera76

Reaction score
Being in today.. the starting position was as close to his as he could have... and this game has shown exactly what is he is a career backup.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Lock could miss the next two weeks. He still should just start over Geno. He is just better and loads more talented.
he looks smoother and much more confident than geno... Geno looks like he's just struggling from head to toe.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Outside of his last two plays there, he's been pretty much on-point. I really don't understand where you guys are coming from. What are the specific plays you're having an issue with? The called back throw that hit Swain in stride? The Cade Johnson strike in the seam that got called back on a Gabe penalty?

The last two plays there were on him, but seriously, I'm failing to understand where his transgressions were earlier. Does -anyone- have a breakdown?

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I was impressed with Lock's arm. I agree he is better than Gino. He tested positive for covid. How long is he out for?

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Geno been decent except for the fall and the throw right after. All other passes have been good, receivers just can't hang onto it.

By no means am I saying he is great, just that the scoreboard isn't because of geno.

silvergun

Reaction score
We know we suck with Geno. Shouldn’t even be a question. Roll the dice and start Lock

Smellyman

Reaction score
Outside of his last two plays there, he's been pretty much on-point. I really don't understand where you guys are coming from. What are the specific plays you're having an issue with? The called back throw that hit Swain in stride? The Cade Johnson strike in the seam that got called back on a Gabe penalty?

The last two plays there were on him, but seriously, I'm failing to understand where his transgressions were earlier. Does -anyone- have a breakdown?
if you want mundane, look C average and never step up when needed, yeah, Geno looks great

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I was impressed with Lock's arm. I agree he is better than Gino. He tested positive for covid. How long is he out for?
hopefully just for this game and hoping he can see some action in the next the final preseason game.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
This does not answer my question
nothing will answer your question unless it favors your pov. Afteralll why would anyone wanna go tit for tat with someone who has geno as thier avatar, Your obviously pushing for him to win the job. So explain how has geno been so lights out great? Lol Because aside from two long balls he's been shit.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'm getting the idea folks are blathering on without watching the individual plays, Mael.
yeah lets see constant under throws and over throws... or tripping lol Geno is Mediocre.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
nothing will answer your question unless it favors your pov. Afteralll why would anyone wanna go tit for tat with someone who has geno as thier avatar, Your obviously pushing for him to win the job. So explain how has geno been so lights out great? Lol Because aside from two long balls he's been shit.
I'm starting to think you can't answer the question. I'm being fair and assigning blame when he deserves it.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
yeah lets see constant under throws and over throws... or tripping lol Geno is Mediocre.
Not really "constant" though and again, he's had two good third down conversions taken away by factors outside of his control

Getting worse as game goes on, though, but the whole team seems to be genuinely sloppy

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'm starting to think you can't answer the question. I'm being fair and assigning blame when he deserve
lol sure thing (y) whatever floats your boat.
Not really "constant" though and again, he's had two good third down conversions taken away by factors outside of his control

Getting worse as game goes on, though, but the whole team seems to be genuinely sloppy
Excuses. how much them rose tinted glasses cost ya? lol Geno is ass, Geno is the turd of this team that no matter how much you polish it, its still a turd.

"the whole team looks sloppy" while ignoring the offense and stay on the field to even move anything consistency to give the defense a sliver of a break.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

Excuses. how much them rose tinted glasses cost ya? lol Geno is ass, Geno is the turd of this team that no matter how much you polish it, its still a turd.
It's an excuse that is grounded in fact

Those plays literally happened

You're not talking ball, my guy. You're just regurgitating generic statements right now.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hopefully Pete's love affair with Geno begins to wane after this

Ad Hawk

Reaction score

How about something related to the actual game and plays made? Anything other than blather, JP?

Latest posts