If we beat the Vikings I think we lose next week

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3n77mfe2 said:
"I told you so" posts are a really good way to frustrate already-disappointed fans. Try being a balm instead.

What's wrong with revisiting a prediction with IMO sound logic especially when some of the objections to that logic were completely void of any thought or logic?

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3jilr30i said:
MontanaHawk05":3jilr30i said:
"I told you so" posts are a really good way to frustrate already-disappointed fans. Try being a balm instead.

It always seems the more overly optimistic fans are also the thinnest skinned.

Losing sucks but it happens and is exactly why you never cheer for a division rival. EVER.

What has that do with anything? Is the collective view that who we cheer for will influence the game, a game? Screaming during a play call is different that people huddled around the TV in their basement.

Losing does suck. But it was clear the task was taller when ever play for the rams was 10yrds. Hopefully they game plan and execute better the next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, if you predict a team to lose every single week, it's bound to be a correct prediction at some point :lol:
Meh, they got smoked last night, it happens. Just not often to this team.
They will bounce back on Sunday.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1cjfk3zo said:
Maybe people need to learn to take their lumps and realize that life isn't always fair and have a little damn mental fortitude. He was right, and people who don't like him bringing it up can pound sand and go cry in a corner some more.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
seabowl":3iu18o48 said:
MontanaHawk05":3iu18o48 said:

What's wrong with revisiting a prediction with IMO sound logic especially when some of the objections to that logic were completely void of any thought or logic?

Posts like this are not revisiting predictions. Posts like this are attempts to get under people's skin or gain validation for oneself.

If it's debate one seeks, there are ways to do it with tact.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":7u0kg7jy said:
seabowl":7u0kg7jy said:
MontanaHawk05":7u0kg7jy said:

Posts like this are not revisiting predictions. Posts like this are attempts to get under people's skin or gain validation for oneself.

If it's debate one seeks, there are ways to do it with tact.
We need less sparing of peoples' feelings nowadays, not more. Do you really think it's healthy for nobody to be able to watch someone enjoy being right? It's good that feelings are that fragile, that people get too frustrated to respond because of someone "rubbing it in" a bit?

God, what shallow and delicate little snowflakes so many of us are.