If we beat the Vikings I think we lose next week

James in PA

Reaction score
Lambs suck. The Hawks will be highly motivated to sweep these clowns and all but eliminate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
THe Hawks can lose this game and still get the division, even if the Niners win their games going into week 17. I don't feel like they are going to lose this game in LA, the team has developed, much like it does every year as the end of the season nears. Aaron Donald doesn't mean as much with a two-headed monster running at him and as long as Clowney and company get motivated to get after a QB that struggles under pressure the Rams have their hands more than full.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
James in PA":1f3yphnp said:
Lambs suck. The Hawks will be highly motivated to sweep these clowns and all but eliminate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rams have underperformed, but they are a very talented football team that can at times play fantastic football.

Winning on Sunday is going to require Seattle continuing to play great. It's going to be a close slugfest, as our games with them usually are.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't get the logic for the OP but ok, whatever. Hawks are undefeated on the road and the Colessium is Pete's home field. I expect the Hawks to kick the snot out of them.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":b9rtpayn said:
The Seahawks will kick the Rams asses. Book it and BET it.

I appreciate the optimism, but we haven't kicked anyone's asses this year.........pretty sure we're incapable of kicking someone's ass. This team LOVES the drama.

Largent80

Reaction score
The way this team overcame that opening score and then the volleyball pick 6, I would say we kicked their asses last night in all phases. The defense is playing way better, we ARE going to kick the Rams asses. I could care less about whether we have had close games or not, this team is better than the Rams in so many positions.

Plus that field has zero HFA. I know, I grew up in LA as a Rams fan as a kid and attended over a hundred games there.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":1iwr620r said:
Plus that field has zero HFA. I know, I grew up in LA as a Rams fan as a kid and attended over a hundred games there.

Definitely agree with this, should be 30% Hawk fans............but I don't see any scenario where we kick the Rams ass, we haven't done that since the Jeff Fisher days, and even then they drove us crazy.

Hope you're right, but I just don't see it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1okmyicd said:
Largent80":1okmyicd said:

Definitely agree with this, should be 30% Hawk fans............but I don't see any scenario where we kick the Rams ass, we haven't done that since the Jeff Fisher days, and even then they drove us crazy.

What would you call an ass kicking?...points?....It's not going to be about points. It's going to be about the Hawks playing way better football even if they make mistakes, and that is an ass kicking these days. TOP, turnovers forced....these are ass kickers and blowouts are relics.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't want to give in to well if we lose mentality, you go for the throat and handle what you can yourself as much as possible. Having Diggs is going to make a big difference against the Rams.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My question for the board is how bad did we get beat up last night? If we got hurt, then we will have to work at getting well which will make the game hard. If we did not get injured/beat up a lot last night, then we should be ok on Sunday.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":c6fdrenc said:
Sgt. Largent":c6fdrenc said:
Largent80":c6fdrenc said:

What would you call an ass kicking?...points?....It's not going to be about points. It's going to be about the Hawks playing way better football even if they make mistakes, and that is an ass kicking these days. TOP, turnovers forced....these are ass kickers and blowouts are relics.

The Rams are every bit as physical as we are, maybe more. So even if you're not talking points, then I don't get it.

I know we like to create these scenarios in our head where they stink now, and we're awesome. But there isn't one stat out there that says this game isn't going to be physical on both sides, and a close score. That's not only how we've played all year, but it's how we've played the Rams 80% of the time, even when they stunk.

So thump your chest all you want, but that's all it is, fan chest thumping. Which is great, I love the confidence.........but again, it's baseless in anything factual.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I don't agree with the OP, the team is on a roll, and knows how to hang on at the end or come from behind. In short they are resilient and tough to beat, even if they don't kick the snot out of an opponent on the scoreboard.

I suspect the Rams fresh off their pasting of AZ may just be a tad overconfident and that may be the difference. They are not as good a team as they were last season and can be had. The Hawks will be 4-0 in the Division after this game which will again be a close hard fought divisional game.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1yzaotio said:
My question for the board is how bad did we get beat up last night? If we got hurt, then we will have to work at getting well which will make the game hard. If we did not get injured/beat up a lot last night, then we should be ok on Sunday.
IIRC, Ansah was the only real question with a stinger. Haven't heard the followup yet, of course, but at the post game presser, Pete was his usual positive self about that. Carson cleared the short term concussion protocol and went back in, so we can assume he should be OK. Don't remember any other injury concerns post game.

If anything, we might get a boost with Lock finally getting healthy.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
seabowl":3gy22isk said:
Look the Viking game is huge either way but if we win I think we are due for a letdown next week vs the Rams. Division opponent, looking for revenge from earlier loss this year, fighting for playoff life. Hawks coming off big win on a short week and traveling.

I hope I'm wrong but all the ingredients for the perfect storm.

The Rams are capable of playing you really tough. Sometimes there is a letdown after a big game win in prime time. So it's possible. But you are capable of winning too. I think either team can win and it will be a good game.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Largent80":2j7pmaj4 said:
I don't get the logic for the OP but ok, whatever. Hawks are undefeated on the road and the Colessium is Pete's home field. I expect the Hawks to kick the snot out of them.

Sorry but the logic made unfortunately perfect sense. Actually same thing happened last year too. Now we need to win out.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
"I told you so" posts are a really good way to frustrate already-disappointed fans. Try being a balm instead.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1xwf9mv9 said:
"I told you so" posts are a really good way to frustrate already-disappointed fans. Try being a balm instead.

It always seems the more overly optimistic fans are also the thinnest skinned.

Losing sucks but it happens and is exactly why you never cheer for a division rival. EVER.