If I told you the Hawks were about to go .500 at home.....

peppersjap

Reaction score
I'm not sure why we care about playing at home this year, we are obviously better on the road. I still feel it is loud but I sat in the club level for the Minnesota game instead of my seats in 328 and I was shocked how many people were unengaged in the game. The people behind me all left with about 5 minutes to go in a game that was decided in the last minute.

xray

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise anyone that realizes that the Hawks played like a .500 team across the board this season .

hoxrox

Reaction score
Decibels? I measure crowd noise in opponent false starts.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
It’s still loud enough to disrupt opponents. We still get false starts and time outs because teams can’t communicate. But it’s a bit quieter because a) the team can’t seem to get off the field and b) there are more entitled fans since the SB.

But I think reason a is the biggest. It’s exhausting to yell every play in a 90 yard 15 play drive that ends in a TD. You can’t keep that up easily. My throat has been more trashed the last couple years because the D can’t get off the field.

But I will say that fewer fans are bringing their voices.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We do not play nearly as well in wet conditions, and certainly not well in the rain.

We have an open air stadium that assures we have a wet field. It makes sense to expect a better chance at a loss when the weather is not cooperating with us.

Latest posts