I wish the Falcons luck but.......

Canhawks

Reaction score
With all this talk about the monkey off there back,tears of joy and elation, it looks to me like they have just crossed the finish line and the race is over.Just saying

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2jc330cl said:
Yep. Pretty sad to see that response from them.

They are going to get their ears boxed next week...

You think? The 49ers look like a sinking ship to me. I think Harbaugh lost the team when he benched Alex Smith.

13-3 to 11-4-1.

A tie and a loss to the Rams.

A 29 point loss to the Seahawks.

A 21 point home loss to the Giants (albeit with Smith)

jkitsune

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":ou5b8vfs said:

Come off it. We were exactly the same way after beating the Redskins in '05-'06. They deserve to celebrate.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":31kn98d5 said:
FlyingGreg":31kn98d5 said:

You think? The 49ers look like a sinking ship to me. I think Harbaugh lost the team when he benched Alex Smith.

13-3 to 11-4-1.

A tie and a loss to the Rams.

A 29 point loss to the Seahawks.

A 21 point home loss to the Giants (albeit with Smith)
You forgot a thorough smashing of the Packers...I understand their D sucks, but SF takes more chances and that will create more big plays.

ThrowItToJulio

Reaction score
Gonzo was crying because he had been in this league for 16 years without winning a playoff game. I've got no problem with that. He has worked his entire life to get to where he is right now. I didn't see anyone else crying, so I don't know what you are talking about.

ThrowItToJulio

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":x88yyv75 said:
Sadly, the 49ers are a lot like we are. Same type of play. And if they get off to even a slightly better start than we did, they win easily.

Somehow, the Falcons managed to beat one of the top rushing teams in the league, despite the fact that they have been pretty spotty against the run. Somehow they managed to put up 30 points against a defense that averaged 15ppg this season. Somehow, I think they'll put up a fight against the 49er's. They didn't luck their way into this position. They are more of a team than most people seem to realize. 14-3, with a conference championship berth, says as much.

If Kaepernick plays like he did last night, they will probably win. Let's see the kid do it on the road with all the chips on the table. The Falcons have a gigantic weight off their shoulders. If they relax and begin to enjoy themselves more, they may get their hands on a Lombardi.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I hope you're right. I hate the damn 49ers. I'll be rooting for ATL next week. I just don't see ATL winning though.

jkitsune

Reaction score
ThrowItToJulio":1bzsm6zy said:
Gonzo was crying because he had been in this league for 16 years without winning a playoff game. I've got no problem with that. He has worked his entire life to get to where he is right now. I didn't see anyone else crying, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Really? 16 years without ever winning a single playoff game? Good for him. I wish he'd lost another one, but that dude's a beast.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
ThrowItToJulio":16rq7mzp said:
Seahawk Sailor":16rq7mzp said:
Sadly, the 49ers are a lot like we are. Same type of play. And if they get off to even a slightly better start than we did, they win easily.

Somehow, the Falcons managed to beat one of the top rushing teams in the league, despite the fact that they have been pretty spotty against the run. Somehow they managed to put up 30 points against a defense that averaged 15ppg this season. Somehow, I think they'll put up a fight against the 49er's. They didn't luck their way into this position. They are more of a team than most people seem to realize. 14-3, with a conference championship berth, says as much.

If Kaepernick plays like he did last night, they will probably win. Let's see the kid do it on the road with all the chips on the table. The Falcons have a gigantic weight off their shoulders. If they relax and begin to enjoy themselves more, they may get their hands on a Lombardi.

I really hope the Falcons win this one. I just don't see it. Like I didn't see the Seahawks quite edging the Falcons. Called it last week. Calling this one like I see it too, even if I again hope I'm wrong.

ThrowItToJulio

Reaction score
jkitsune":353uwv8t said:
ThrowItToJulio":353uwv8t said:

Really? 16 years without ever winning a single playoff game? Good for him. I wish he'd lost another one, but that dude's a beast.

Yeah. He looked like a 50 year old who had just lost his virginity, after the game.

jkitsune

Reaction score
ThrowItToJulio":8o5hwnr1 said:
jkitsune":8o5hwnr1 said:
ThrowItToJulio":8o5hwnr1 said:

Yeah. He looked like a 50 year old who had just lost his virginity, after the game.

Well, good for him. I hope he wins two more.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
jkitsune":30zep5gt said:
FlyingGreg":30zep5gt said:

Come off it. We were exactly the same way after beating the Redskins in '05-'06. They deserve to celebrate.

Oh, ok...since you asked me to, I will.

Or not. :177692:

Not sure what the 2005 Seahawks have to do with the 2012 Falcons....well, I guess we are both bird teams, so there is that.

The point is - the monkey isn't off the back. They have a major test next week.

ThrowItToJulio

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":x9s6ohjs said:
Kaepernick comes across as a loudmouth showboat primadonna with the kissing the bicep celebration.

That nonsense drives me crazy. Just do your job and leave the showboating to skill position players and guys who just sacked the quarterback. We have the worst offender in our division, unfortunately.

Bohern317

Reaction score
Well in my opinion Atlanta just played the toughest team left in the NFC playoffs.

Now we may lose to them, but don't think their secondary is nowhere near the caliber as Seattle's.

Being in the ATL I tip my hat to you guys, just hope we can knock them out for you.

Latest posts