I don't start too many

morgulon1

Reaction score
Threads. There are a lot of people better at it than me . Having said this I wanted to share some truly random ish.

1. This game didn't feel like a win. Smith has big issues. I'm not putting it all on him. I think the coaches aren't setting him up for success. Seattle is supposed to be a running team , we have a 1-2 punch yet
Abandon the run. That's coaching , not #7. Yet he panics , misses open WRs and tries to force #14 into the game which is never a good thing. If DK is a good teammate he'll understand.

Cleveland ran the ball down our throat , without their #1 back and missing some of their o-line . Like someone said (fade)
PJ Walker was outplaying Seattle's 25MM
Quarterback. It wasn't close . Seattle didn't win because of Geno Smith grit, it was kind of luck . I know , a win is a win .

2. I do think Jamal Adams got concussed again. Not the helmet interception , it was a play he came up to help tackle and he cracked dude and did the type of fall where he didn't even try to break with his hands. Did anyone else notice this?

3. Is "Riq" Woolen having a sophomore slump? He seems to be just a little off .
He seems like he's getting beat , out of position etc ... Maybe I'm being too critical.

4. San Francisco is right where we want them . I just hope the Seahawks are able to take advantage when they play.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Cleveland is tough as nails and no pushover. D is best in the league and OLine is pretty good. Let's not get carried away. They averaged 3.9 yards per carry and their average overall per play was much less than Seattle. They uglied it up like old School Pete Ball to great effect.

Some poorly timed penalties about 5 times this game really kept Cleveland in it.

Take this win and run with. Cleveland is dang tough.

NoGain

Reaction score
If we had lost this game, the Geno critics would have been out vociferously. And with good reason. There were four drives in the second half where he looked bad. There was a point very late in the 3rd quarter where I seriously wondered if we should give Lock a chance. I haven't felt that way yet with him.

When we got that last touchdown, Geno looked more relieved than celebratory.

Smellyman

Reaction score
If we had lost this game, the Geno critics would have been out vociferously. And with good reason. There were four drives in the second half where he looked bad. There was a point very late in the 3rd quarter where I seriously wondered if we should give Lock a chance. I haven't felt that way yet with him.

When we got that last touchdown, Geno looked more relieved than celebratory.
It was like one play before where he threw the very ill advised throw to DK in the endzone. He was thanking his lucky stars that wasn't picked or the boo birds would've been raining down.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Cleveland is tough as nails and no pushover. D is best in the league and OLine is pretty good. Let's not get carried away. They averaged 3.9 yards per carry and their average overall per play was much less than Seattle. They uglied it up like old School Pete Ball to great effect.

Some poorly timed penalties about 5 times this game really kept Cleveland in it.

Take this win and run with. Cleveland is dang tough.
The penalties kept us from blowing the doors open early

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
2. I do think Jamal Adams got concussed again. Not the helmet interception , it was a play he came up to help tackle and he cracked dude and did the type of fall where he didn't even try to break with his hands. Did anyone else notice this?
I noticed a hit he took to the head while trying to tackle the running back, where the back's leg hit him pretty hard in the helmet...if that's the one you're talking about?

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Yes out to the left flat . He fell down like he was shot
Yup, I saw that too.
I even said I thought he was KO'd the way he went down then a second later one of his teammates helped him up & I was, maybe I'm wrong.