I don't start too many

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I truly don't understand the "it doesn't feel like a win" thought. If it took a comeback like this to beat Arizona or Carolina's sure. But Cleveland is a quality opponent and I am encouraged at winning game against a team like that even with an effort that leads lots of room for improvement.

Browns came in with a great plan imo to counter our aggressiveness. And that's a D that has shut down a lot of teams this year, other than last week.

Things that were getting me annoyed today - going away from the run, specifically on 3rd and 2 or less.
I think Geno gets into trouble at time looking for the big play vs the easy play. On that long attempt to Walker vs blitz he had Locket wide open across the middle the whole time, with what looked like a passing lane.

The penalties on D extending drives were tough. Is the hands to the face thing a technique issues? Although based on how the game was being called I thought the 4th down PI was b.s.

Last edited:

BASF

Reaction score
I truly don't understand the "it doesn't feel like a win" thought. If it took a comeback like this to beat Arizona or Carolina's sure. But Cleveland is a quality opponent and I am encouraged at winning game against a team like that even with an effort that leads lots of room for improvement.

Browns came in with a great plan imo to counter our aggressiveness. And that's a D that has shut down a lot of teams this year, other than last week.

Things that were getting me annoyed today - going away from the run, specifically on 3rd and 2 or less.
I think Geno gets into trouble at time looking for the big play vs the easy play. On that long attempt to Walker vs blitz he had Locket wide open across the middle the whole time, with what looked like a passing lane.

The penalties on D extending drives were tough. Is the hands to the face thing a technique issues? Although based on how the game was being called I thought the 4th down PI was b.s.
The hands to the face thing is the receivers ducking their head into it with plans to get a call.

BASF

Reaction score
Cleveland ran the ball down our throat , without their #1 back and missing some of their o-line .
Welcome back to Seattle game (where he was basically ran out of town by Me3 apologists and excuse swallowers) for a much better center than 99% of the fan base were willing to give credit. Pocic played very well in what I think he would consider a revenge game.

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
Welcome back to Seattle game (where he was basically ran out of town by Me3 apologists and excuse swallowers) for a much better center than 99% of the fan base were willing to give credit. Pocic played very well in what I think he would consider a revenge game.
I thought about that. He had extra incentive besides the fact it being his job. I didn't think he was as bad as a lot of people on here did.

Xxx

Reaction score
Threads. There are a lot of people better at it than me . Having said this I wanted to share some truly random ish.

1. This game didn't feel like a win. Smith has big issues. I'm not putting it all on him. I think the coaches aren't setting him up for success. Seattle is supposed to be a running team , we have a 1-2 punch yet
Abandon the run. That's coaching , not #7. Yet he panics , misses open WRs and tries to force #14 into the game which is never a good thing. If DK is a good teammate he'll understand.

Cleveland ran the ball down our throat , without their #1 back and missing some of their o-line . Like someone said (fade)
PJ Walker was outplaying Seattle's 25MM
Quarterback. It wasn't close . Seattle didn't win because of Geno Smith grit, it was kind of luck . I know , a win is a win .

2. I do think Jamal Adams got concussed again. Not the helmet interception , it was a play he came up to help tackle and he cracked dude and did the type of fall where he didn't even try to break with his hands. Did anyone else notice this?

3. Is "Riq" Woolen having a sophomore slump? He seems to be just a little off .
He seems like he's getting beat , out of position etc ... Maybe I'm being too critical.

4. San Francisco is right where we want them . I just hope the Seahawks are able to take advantage when they play.
Cleveland didn’t feel like a win and neither did the commanders or the rams… oh shit we lost to the rams wtf…

Xxx

Reaction score
I wish we kept pocic. He came to practice as a rookie wearing daisy dukes!! Absolute badass

Xxx

Reaction score

The browns comeback was acceptable but the commanders not so much