I was skeptical... But I'm starting to feel Old School now..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I remember that video. A little 80’s corny but fun. I found it interesting Pat Cashman wrote that.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was in either the Philippines or Korea. Never got to watch football there at either place as I was at work when it came on. We did not have the internet or global tv per se. Just AFRTS or AFS...Air Force Radio and Television Service or Armed Forces Services. I can remember hearing the scores being relayed to us by radio from someone listening to the game at one of our main sections. I was working until about 1 am I think that night.

LargentFan

Reaction score
These old videos are classic. I think this one is the original, but I'm not sure.
[youtube]gsRrEx0Cntg[/youtube]

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Dide Leiber and Stoller get royalties for that song or did they change it just enough? All I hear is Yakety Yak.

evergreen

Reaction score
That was great! I thought it was Michael Jackson as Michael Jackson. It was a forgettable season though. Funny, 1984 and 1986 were great years. We were the best team in 1986, but KC made the playoffs because they had two more conference games than us. Pure suckitudeness. We beat both SB teams. We won our last five. Too Bad. In 1984 we were awesome. We set records for most TOs at 63! We had tons of sacks too. We were 12-2 and collapsed to 12-4. If we had Curt Warner we would've won it all. So enjoy what's happening now.

Latest posts