I think this team is about to gel. I believe we are on the

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
9-7 or 8-8. Bevel is now a cancer and causing strife between players and coaching/management. Its not fixable until he is gone.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1luc1338 said:
9-7 or 8-8. Bevel is now a cancer and causing strife between players and coaching/management. Its not fixable until he is gone.

Where did you hear this?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
You are correct Ivotuk. This team is on the cusp. Aros is correct that we are running low on cylinders working full to capacity. I think there is a problem with one SPARK PLUG not operating as desired. One little dance...one little slap...one little break in the armor and they meld. Cincy game was a spark that was so close but the 8th cylinder had intermittant spark. It was a variable. We needed more variance in running and that would have changed the outcome. I saw the eye formation too. It was nice. I missed a few plays as I was thirsty. I shall review the game tomorrow again as I did record it and found out it worked this time unlike last time on this recorder. I was reading on DotNET while listening to the game. C Hawks chant started below and I helped bring it up to our level. I shall post some more pix on my string tomorrow. Need to download them and check facebook page for some. Those you all will love when the time is RIGHT. LMAO

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1dup5fc5 said:
What a ridiculous take. Next time you go fishing, bring a hook and a worm.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3mvrf68m said:
Edge of success.

It seems like everyone on the defense is just a little off. Richard Sherman is not being the shut down corner that he normally is. Kam Chancellor is a tad slow in recognition and in communication with Earl. And Cary Williams needs to learn how to be a little more subtle with his grabs.

The defensive line has speed and power, but it like buzzard luck that when they shoot the gap (and OMG does Michael Bennett shoot that gap sometimes) it's always the wrong gap.

The linebackers seem to be playing best of all, but now Bobby Wagner is hurt. I love Bruce Irvin, but I think they need to keep his assignments simple so that he can play fast.

The backups and new guys are playing well and getting better. "Tuba," Frank Clark, Cassius Marsh, all had some good plays.

But it's like they're all off just a bit on their assignments. I think it's the same for the offense who definitely improved.

But I'm optimistic. We lost, on the road to a damn good team. I've got more, but works calls.

Great post!!

After watching the O in the 1st half last game I was completely convinced the corner had been turned, until the second half, and their reversion to the mean. Still think that opening half burst put together for 60 minutes could beat anybody anytime. Lots of questions regarding play calls unplayed players and missed opportunities.

Am very disappointed in the team's 3rd down D so far this year and expect them to make a significant improvement. The defensive breakdown of the last Q of the Cincie game was unusual and awful, the Hawks just got out coached.

Seems to me the LOB is not playing together as well as we have come to expect. Perhaps we saw the downside of Kam missing camp an preseason last game. Let's hope the coaches can fix the mistakes. The normal level of turnovers is way behind schedule and maybe the ball hawking needs to be amped up some. They'll come and revert to the norm as soon as the LOB get it together.

In each game played the team showed more than the score indicated, but until this last game the O was missing in action, and the OLine play was awful, but slowly improving.

I think this team is going to come together quickly now, and the D will respond to the home crowd and make amends for their breakdown in Cincie. Am hoping to see super Cam get thumped a few times by our D.

I still believe Bevell is a blockhead, but we've seen the team overcome his idiocy in the past.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
And I believe Bevell works great with Russell, will help guide us back to the Super Bowl and should get a contract extension