I honestly feel bad for Jones

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I don’t. The hit on Geno may not have been a penalty, but it was a cheap shot. Then he says something when Lockett gets thrown out of bounds and gets an unsportsmanlike. I think our defense wanted to hit anything that moves
Beat me to it.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I don’t. The hit on Geno may not have been a penalty, but it was a cheap shot. Then he says something when Lockett gets thrown out of bounds and gets an unsportsmanlike. I think our defense wanted to hit anything that moves
He got the unsportsmanlike flag for repeatedly pointing and yelling at the sideline, which has been an emphasis since last season. That's what got DK earlier this season. They didn't show it at the time but coming back from half or going to commercial or something they showed Geno's penalty in a min-montage.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He got the unsportsmanlike flag for repeatedly pointing and yelling at the sideline, which has been an emphasis since last season. That's what got DK earlier this season. They didn't show it at the time but coming back from half or going to commercial or something they showed Geno's penalty in a min-montage.

Rat

Reaction score
I don't. He got $160 million for a 15-TD " breakout" season. He'll be fine.