I don't blame Hauschka.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
I do and I'm on the Bruce Arians train of "you are paid to make easy kicks." And no, not trying to kick the guy while he's down, but his struggles this year have been as clear as day.

My concern is that he's not even making "good contact." It's very troubling. His kickoffs have shown that this is not a physical issue, but a mental one, which very much concerns me.

253hawk

Reaction score
zchurch74":2yvpenmx said:
Hauschka, has been great for us, but over the last couple seasons he has missed a few. He missed the extra point against Miami and could of cost us the game. He has missed a few extra points since they moved it back.

I know he has made game winners and has been a great Seahawks but I think its time to move on. Of course finish out the year but in the offseason its time to work out and find a new kicker.

That game was too important to miss that kick. He didn't just miss the field goal but HE MISSED THE NET. That was so bad Blair Walsh thought it was a bad kick.

Uhh...the Miami XP was blocked, due to poor line play. Had nothing to do with him. That's like blaming Catanzaro for Wagner jumping over the line.

TIME TO MOVE ON? Put the drugs down. :177692:

zchurch74

Reaction score
Hauschka is 2-4 on FGs from 20-29 and has missed 2 extra points just this year. That is not acceptable for a NFL kicker. Blocked or not, its not acceptable.