Huskies vs Michigan For The Natty

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
If our offense showed up tonight, no matter what the score ends as, we're not only in it, we very well might have won it,

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Still a good season for UW. Hate to see it end like this though. Offense just had no juice at all.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Penix isn't draftable in the first two rounds after this one. Horrific performance under pressure and, even if it is impacted by injury, he's already got massive injury concerns for the next level.

Developmental prospect who needs time to sit on a bench, get healthy, and try to grow a bit.

Lennie

Reaction score
For f***ks sake just take Penix out. Kids obviously hurt.

Chapow

Reaction score
Helluva great season for UW.

Penix and the offense were just off tonight. Missing wide open receivers is very uncharacteristic for Penix, but happened regularly in this game. I feel terrible for Penix. One of his worst performances in his 2 years at UW comes on the biggest stage in college football.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Dawgs haven't faced a D even close to this level. Penix was constantly forced to throw early and usually had someone in his face.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The moment was too big for him. It happens.
With him, they don't make it this far.

Hell of a job by our defense.

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
What sucks is to get beat by such a boring offense.

The mistakes and weak D in the first half killed us. Michigan just out physicalled us, with a lot of ref help to make it worse.

Can't blame the officiating, even if it did suck and effect the game.
Why can’t you? Are we blind?

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
The thing that riles me about games like this is the narrative that follows. People who know the Huskies and watched this game know that after the 1st quarter, our defense played good enough to win the game, and our offense could not answer at all. And what's more, it was there to be had. Missed passes, dropped passes, etc.., they just had a bad game on offense at the wrong time.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Penix isn't draftable in the first two rounds after this one. Horrific performance under pressure and, even if it is impacted by injury, he's already got massive injury concerns for the next level.

Developmental prospect who needs time to sit on a bench, get healthy, and try to grow a bit.
I’ll never be on board with one game deciding how good of a prospect is. The injury concern is valid although someone stepped on his ankle so that happens to every quarterback

Echawks

Reaction score
after this game i dont want penix.. maybe third round

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Not that I think RB was the biggest factor in the loss...still have to ask how the Huskies can be this thin?

I know they lost Davis early, but shouldn‘t NIL make scholarship limitations nearly meaningless? Stock the cupboards for Christ’s sake.

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
This reminds me of the dirty holding, late hit cry baby Niners games from 10 years ago. I NEVER want hairball here in Seattle as a coach.

Latest posts