How'd they get away with this??

StoneCold

Reaction score
It's fairly clear he thought the play was over, Diggs was down, and everyone was running to the goal line to celebrate. He's not blocking as much as he jostling like a dad Christmas shopping for the last Elmo doll.

Rat

Reaction score
Good point ^
He has been invisible all year. I expected him to be solid this season. Not so much.
He was my pick to be our breakthrough defensive player this season. He looked so promising last year; no clue what happened to him. This is a whole different team with anything resembling a pass rush.

nanomoz

Reaction score
That might be his biggest contribution this system.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Taylor should be a big factor in the Seahawks revolutionary 4 - 4 defense.

No need to choose between the 3-4 or 4-3 any more :ROFLMAO:

TwilightError

Reaction score
Yeah he must have initially assumed the play was already over. But you can tell how stupid he is because then he actually started playing once he got out there! LOL!

But really no player should ever think it's ok to run out on the field to celebrate anything, unless maybe the clock says 0:00 at the end of the game. The entire coaching staff should emphasize that fact all the time.

I hate these guys who jump around and celebrate like idiots as if they just won the Super Bowl just because someone made a special teams tackle on kickoff coverage.
Yeah. I think it's clear that he thought the play was over as he rushed in to celebrate. He then realizes it's not over and starts to run along hoping no one would notice.. Successfully :D Has anyone in the media asked Carroll about this?

Latest posts