How'd they get away with this??

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
LOL, I totally missed that. I guess at least it's a sign of really bad officiating, and maybe not a full NFL conspiracy... Thanks for that.

That's where I fall.

They're more stupid than nefarious.

If there's anything like that going on, certain members of the league office in NY are the only ones in on it. Too many moving parts to keep a fully rigged operation secret otherwise.

They definitely steer from time to time.

4ever12

Reaction score
They sure seem to have had a strong preference when they made that call

GemCity

Reaction score
I’ll admit it…this is my first time.

Ever…

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I think it's telling that Taylor is a guy we are counting on to provide a pass rush, and this is the only time he makes film

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I can only think he went on to celebrate and didn't realise the play wasnt over, then muscle memory kicked in. Genuinely bizarre.
Yeah he must have initially assumed the play was already over. But you can tell how stupid he is because then he actually started playing once he got out there! LOL!

But really no player should ever think it's ok to run out on the field to celebrate anything, unless maybe the clock says 0:00 at the end of the game. The entire coaching staff should emphasize that fact all the time.

I hate these guys who jump around and celebrate like idiots as if they just won the Super Bowl just because someone made a special teams tackle on kickoff coverage.

Last edited:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I’m glad he wants to get in on the action but dude, maybe wait until you are actually in the game first. And if you do get into play, could you actually make some plays? Any play? Even one?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I can only think he went on to celebrate and didn't realise the play wasnt over, then muscle memory kicked in. Genuinely bizarre.
Either muscle memory or he knew he needed to act like he belonged on the field so as not to draw attention to the refs.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Pete Carroll once mentioned in a press conference how he told the coaching staff, a year after they drafted DT to "start over" in their view of him. I figured it was bad character, but now I'm certain it's because he's an idiot. No wonder he lost his starting spot.