How Zen Are You?

knownone

Reaction score
I've always thought being zen meant living in the moment, not the past or future. So it would be very un-zen to believe this is a rebuilding year. That is unless you view rebuilding in an esoteric sense, where we're always in a constant state of being rebuilt.

What many are expressing is low expectations. And it's only natural to expect a down year after losing a hall of fame QB and LB. All fair. But that's just rationalizing a potential future that hasn't happened yet. And rationalizing potentialities is not zen at all.

We need something more profound. How about the Seahawks are 1-1, and everything else is fun (yet meaningless) speculation: Good. Bad. They could still be anything. And hopefully, that includes entertaining.

LTH

Reaction score
This is definitely not a "bad team" by any stretch. I think the opposite actually. This is a good team with a lot of talent at key positions but admittedly a lot of young players at said key positions so we should expect a lot of ups and downs this year.

Shrug. The sooner we embrace the obvious the better it is on all of us.
I think we have to see what this team looks like after training camp... right now there is a lot of hype and everything has been talked about soooo much that This is my vacation... Oh yeah I'm ZEN LMAO!!!

FPD

Reaction score
We’ve all probably done it a time or two.

:{)

I think it was this :les:

Just messin'. Sure miss the guy.

As far as being Zen...I don't think so. Excited, nervous, and ready but not ready all at the same time! Nope, not Zen at all! lol