How many prime time Hawk games for 2014?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Polaris":lue2xp5a said:
MizzouHawkGal":lue2xp5a said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":lue2xp5a said:
To be honest, I'm more interested in the number of 10 a.m. games. I want the kind of love from the schedule makers that the Niners had this year.

Edit: OK, I'll play. Niners, Donks, Panthers, Eagles. Maybe Cowboys and/or the Turdinals/Rams on a Thursday.
Our Thursday game is our season opener at home so the logical choices are Green Bay, San Francisco, Arizona or Washington.

I thought we played Washington on the road....but it might be the Giants (another classic and popular NFL team). I don't see Arizona really. Like I said above, my personal handicapping is:

1) Green Bay 2) Denver 3) San Fran 4) Dallas 5) Giants in that order
Dallas isn't an option they play on Thanksgiving. If it's the Giants that play us at home that's your option instead of Washington (we have to play in that shithole again? Seriously?).

Polaris

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1hzczy69 said:
Polaris":1hzczy69 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1hzczy69 said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":1hzczy69 said:
To be honest, I'm more interested in the number of 10 a.m. games. I want the kind of love from the schedule makers that the Niners had this year.

Edit: OK, I'll play. Niners, Donks, Panthers, Eagles. Maybe Cowboys and/or the Turdinals/Rams on a Thursday.
Our Thursday game is our season opener at home so the logical choices are Green Bay, San Francisco, Arizona or Washington.

I thought we played Washington on the road....but it might be the Giants (another classic and popular NFL team). I don't see Arizona really. Like I said above, my personal handicapping is:

Dallas isn't an option they play on Thanksgiving. If it's the Giants that play us at home that's your option instead of Washington (we have to play in that shithole again? Seriously?).

The Season opening game does NOT count as a Thursday Night Game (even if it's on a Thursday). When the Cowboys won the superbowl, they opened up on a Thursday but still played on Turkey Day.

As for Fed-Ex field, apparently (or so I'm told) the 'skins completely revamped the turf (for obvious reasons).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Polaris":3uw9xlma said:
MizzouHawkGal":3uw9xlma said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":3uw9xlma said:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":10kqwrqc said:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Like this year, I think all three of our division foes will get slated against us in primetime. Then add Denver and Green Bay for five total. Possibly sub in Philadelphia for one of the division matchups.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Nobody plays more than ONE TNG a year ever notice Dallas, Detroit or Pittsburgh in the rotation or Baltimore last year? Yeah I didn't think so. Unless it's anomaly or involves the 3 teams that WANT to play on Thanksgiving and that isn't us.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
1. vs Green Bay (season opener)
2. @SF
3. vs Denver
4. @ Carolina
5. Arizona

Dallas, @ Washington, @ KC, NYG, @ Philly are all potential primetime games. Any NFC West game is going to be a battle next year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I figure we got 5 but what matters to me is that we will be the choice for the National game for the regional game for us outside Seattle.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
My Predictions:

TNF Opener - vs. Green Bay
SNF - at San Francisco, vs. Denver
MNF - at Philadelphia

Polaris

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":baf5kwdk said:
Nobody plays more than ONE TNG a year ever notice Dallas, Detroit or Pittsburgh in the rotation or Baltimore last year? Yeah I didn't think so. Unless it's anomaly or involves the 3 teams that WANT to play on Thanksgiving and that isn't us.

Opening day does NOT count as a "Thursday Night Game" even though it is. What matters is that Opening day is broadcast by NBC and thus contractually is part of the Sunday Night package rather than the NFL network.

Polaris

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3fsrtzf7 said:

Not true. A couple of years ago, Dallas played on opening day at Met Life Standium (the year after the Giants won the Superbowl) and they also played on Turkey Day.