How do the Lions always have a dangerous team?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I can't think of any other franchise longer mired in mediocrity. How is it that the Lions are always able to play tough and steal games from good teams? Sure lots of teams suck and do so long term, and you'll see bad teams take a game here and there, but I'm not sure any mediocre or bad team does so with the consistency of the Lions. Somehow the Lions always remain just good enough to always burn a few good teams by the end of every season, yet they never rise to being a "good" team. Makes their Thanksgiving game almost always worth a watch at least.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I guess having an upper tier QB and lacking the rest of the parts is it. I mean they've had Goff and Stafford for several years, maybe not top of league QB but a solid number one guy every year, yet every year they're a few pieces from good.

Never a team to sleep on.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I believe trading for Stafford was a mistake, they should had sticked with Goff.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
It's almost like they could be a solid team if they decided to execute every week. But I'm not complaining for right now, if Lions win it further cements our top 5 draft pick from the Broncs

toffee

Reaction score
Go Lions, do it for your own pride and Seahawk's draft position.

Go Lions go, may football God be with you.