Houston fans burning Schaubs Jersey after game.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
a group of drunken idiots, that take a fan bases angst to ignorant levels, doesn't make a entire fan base classless. Nor does anger and excuses on their forums lol. Not like their stadium crowd chanted Seahawks suck or anything.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
A different QB likely doesn't throw that pick six....but most other QBs also probably can't shred the Seahawks defense as well as Schaub did.

kc311

Reaction score
As stated, don't lump all of us with a group of random fans. Yes, we are sick of Schaub but he is our best option for right now.

kc311

Reaction score
justafan":2hf60ur9 said:
There from Texas thats all you need to know.

What's wrong with Texas (besides the fact that the cowboys, unfortunately, reside in our state).
Greatest state in the union!

v1rotv2

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":20jwym0v said:
kc311":20jwym0v said:
justafan":20jwym0v said:

What's wrong with Texas (besides the fact that the cowboys, unfortunately, reside in our state).

2nd only to Washington.... :D

I wouldn't count on that. Have you listened to our politicians lately?

drdiags

Reaction score
Judging from that photo, it's not like there were 71K Texans fans with pitchforks and a rope. I gather from this week's coverage that the fanbase is getting restless and probably would want to burn his jersey as well if they were caught up in the moment like the ones in the photo. Seahawks fans were not feeling too toasty midway through the 3rd quarter and I am sure a couple somewhere in the fanbase wanted all the coaches fired and TJack put in the lineup.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Schaub is a good QB. We came back against the D not him. We tightened up our #1 defense against him and made it difficult. The fans were out of line IMO.

drdiags

Reaction score
kc311":2r2yjqlr said:
justafan":2r2yjqlr said:

I vaguely remember that Justafan is from California, so it is probably which state has the biggest junk kind of thing he got going there.

Good game by the Texans. That was one tough game and Texans just couldn't close the door at the end. That pass was brutal. Probably was Kubiak trying to show fans that the Texans aren't afraid to take a chance instead of playing it conservatively. In hindight he said he wished he could take it back and just run the ball in that position.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
SNDavidson":v9ts8h0z said:
It only takes one drunkard to make a fanbase look bad.

You got that right. The way the Redskin fans carry on to this day about one jerkhole Seattle fan's comments about Sean Taylor you'd think we all drove from WA to his grave to take turns defecating on it.

Levity people...

pmedic920

Reaction score
justafan":11905nbq said:

The people burning the jersey in the stadium parking lot, (IMHO) are kinda out of line. But you really didn't give much thought to this post, did you?

Exittium

Reaction score
I love the article...

I like Watts sniffling locker room interview as well
"I'm pissed off," "This sucks. Nobody likes to lose, especially like this in your own building. This isn't fun, man!"

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just like our fanbase, there's always going to be a small minority that makes the majority look bad.

Exittium

Reaction score
Well this game gave me confidence against the Colts... Our D vs Their O I dont think will be an issue and Our O vs their D.. wait do they have D?

DohBoy

Reaction score
I feel bad for Shaub...yeah, he made some bad throws, but the play calling from Kubiak was pretty poor in the 4th quarter.

Granted, I understand that Houston is a newish franchise, but we Hawk fans remember him...AND THERE WAS A REASON HE WAS DONKEYFACE'S AIDE De CAMP. Instead of burning Shaub's jersey, they out to be burning Kubiak's cheat sheet:

IgHHmpu

Oh well, the 'Stros also lost in O/T. At least they can be sure the Rockets won't.

THE TABS

Reaction score
Houston is 2-2, but they're lucky not to be 0-4. They remind me so much of the Mike Holmgren teams from 7-8 years ago; very good RB, very good OL, good receivers, and an average quarterback. Their defense is top-shelf, but they're lacking a killer instinct.

Their window is starting to close.

Latest posts