Houston fans burning Schaubs Jersey after game.

Msfann

Reaction score
From one of their forums "Sitting here in complete shock, they didn't win we gave them that game. "

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
did anybody burn a Hass jersey after that game we lost to the rams after blowing a 17 point 4th qtr lead?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
A little extreme, but I can't remember a worse play by a quarterback.

Msfann

Reaction score
More quotes from their forums "Damn....... I gotta wear a Colts hat all week at work now.

Thank you Matt freak'n Schaub"

"no congrats from me, seattle did not deserve this game period, they got lucky by bad officiating, the nfl sucks "

Msfann

Reaction score
Not all are negative though.

"Seahawks showing they are legit Superbowl contenders while the Texans are content with competing for the AFC South championship and I'm not sure if we're really better than the Colts."

hawk45

Reaction score
They've had enough of the guy, I don't blame them. It's not like Schaub hasn't had chance after chance to prove he's the guy. And that loss was just a huge sucker-punch to the gut. They had like 5 chances to score starting at 5 minutes in the 4th and didn't put up any points (well, points for them anyways.)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It only takes one drunkard to make a fanbase look bad.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't think Schaub is all that bad. He moved the ball on us much better than any QB we've faced this year. So what if he got shut out in the second half? This is the Seahawks D we're talking here... :)

chris98251

Reaction score
If TJack had done what Schaub has done the meltdown would have been epic, Seahawks fans would be burning jerseys and calling for Petes head. Wilson gets a pass since he's pretty much new meat. TJack has a history in Minn and here is why I say that. Just go back and remember the TJack threads and Hass threads.

hawk45

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3oz6rv19 said:
I don't think Schaub is all that bad. He moved the ball on us much better than any QB we've faced this year. So what if he got shut out in the second half? This is the Seahawks D we're talking here... :)

Yeah...he had it all his way early. The instant he was pressured he folded, and the pick-six was critical. His numbers were okay but it was a choke job.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
hawk45":8bk32lmn said:
fenderbender123":8bk32lmn said:

Yeah...he had it all his way early. The instant he was pressured he folded, and the pick-six was critical. His numbers were okay but it was a choke job.

True. He choked. Get a rope....

Steve2222

Reaction score
A lot of you are underestimating how bad Schaub is. When the games on the line he crumbles EVERY time.

I don't blame Texans fans one bit.

rastahawk

Reaction score
As soon I saw we rattled Shaub in the fourth I thought we had a good chance. I sort of understand why the Texan fans are luke warm on him. Any qb can play like a rock star when the points are piling on but what about when the game is on the line? That's why Wilson is special. Its like he savors these moments. And as much as I love Hasselbeck but he doesn't win games like this for us either. Shaub is a poor man's Hass.