Hey, it's Midnight Christmas eve, with no mods in sight....

KK84

Reaction score
chris98251":djtdrvbw said:
Throwdown":djtdrvbw said:
BlueThunder":djtdrvbw said:
chris98251":djtdrvbw said:
Merry Christmas everyone!

we will be back shortly to clean up the mess you made, you know delete posts, edit, give 1, 2 or permanent Bans etc.

Throwdown gets the Mop though for all the drunks that can't hold their liquor and excess Candy Canes. :)

:lol:

Please, good sir... Please spare us! We were drunk! We didn't know what we were doing! See... yeah... we can rebuild! Little putty here, little paint there... It'll be as good as new! I swear!

And Throw, you heard the man. Get busy mopping up all the chuck in here! Peeee yew!

Psh he doesn't get to make the rules! I got seniority over him by a few hours, I WAS A MOD HOURS BEFORE HE WAS!

Pssst I was a MOD years before and for quite a while and am on my second stint :)

Think of it as Brett Farve unretireing :)

You must be New York Jets Brett Favre.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":1fm0tttl said:
SH!T...

There was a ruckus and I slept thru it.

MERRY X-MAS, CAMPERS !!!!
Don't feel bad, I was wildly swinging the ban hammer at some ninnies trolls and missed em all! Sigh........ Too much eggnog.......

dunceface

Reaction score
hey this was the least depressing thread in the main forum in a while... GOOD JOB EVERYBODY!

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I'm a little upset I missed the original airing of this thread. Dern it.

Plenty of excellent post's logged. We do have some funny mofo's 'round-about here.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":10oxkjid said:
I'm a little upset I missed the original airing of this thread. Dern it.

Plenty of excellent post's logged. We do have some funny mofo's 'round-about here.

It also shows that the guys that run this place still allow some "fun" from time-to-time. Thanks guys for letting us run roughshod for a few hours. T'was really fun! :229031_cheers:

But just wait 'till NEXT year! This place has HAD it!

:lol: