Hey, it's Midnight Christmas eve, with no mods in sight....

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Throwdown":8us3ciag said:
BlueThunder":8us3ciag said:
Throwdown":8us3ciag said:
party's over.

A month ago you'd have been ALL OVER this man... You've changed... :141847_bnono:

:mrgreen:

Merry Christmas bud. To everybody else too...

Joining the illuminati will do that to you lol

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else, already got my presents open since I won't be around with family tomorrow, GOT MY BRUCE IRVIN JERSEY!
Little jealous but awesome! Hoping to save money to get a new style jersey since my current ones are Holmgren era.

The Delf

Reaction score
Merry Christmas ! Dang, that hangover, just wow. Feeling like standing in Lynch's way, wearing a 49ers jersey. :mrgreen: :49ersmall:

KK84

Reaction score
Merry Christmas assholes! Now keep it down, I got a hangover headache from hell.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Good post boys and girls. THanks I needed it. But I did not drink a drop of bubbly...dangit. :)

The Radish

Reaction score
If that big mouth Blue Thunder is leaving I get Debbie.

(She is definitely the better half) :th2thumbs:

Merry Christmas Bill, I hope you have a headache this morning.

:D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ah crud a mod ^
<shyly puts down the nuke button and slinks away from the ban hammer>

Merry Christmas all! :)

chris98251

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!

we will be back shortly to clean up the mess you made, you know delete posts, edit, give 1, 2 or permanent Bans etc.

Throwdown gets the Mop though for all the drunks that can't hold their liquor and excess Candy Canes. :)

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
chris98251":2ysrpebi said:

we will be back shortly to clean up the mess you made, you know delete posts, edit, give 1, 2 or permanent Bans etc.

Throwdown gets the Mop though for all the drunks that can't hold their liquor and excess Candy Canes. :)

:lol:

Please, good sir... Please spare us! We were drunk! We didn't know what we were doing! See... yeah... we can rebuild! Little putty here, little paint there... It'll be as good as new! I swear!

And Throw, you heard the man. Get busy mopping up all the chuck in here! Peeee yew!

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
The Radish":1x18bbrg said:

I was showing Deb this whole thread. She was laughing her ass off. Then when she sees you post stuff like this she always rolls her eyes and goes "pffft" with a funny little smile on her face. She thinks your little infatuation with her is "cute". :lol:

And to your disappointment, I felt just fine and mostly dandy this morning thank you. I had a very entertaining Christmas down at my Step-daughters place. Hope everybody had a great Christmas, and had a fulfilling day. I know I did!

Bill

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
This place needed a good "ruckus". Next year we need to do it WAY bigger! I got a good year to work on next years participation in a world-class, main-forum, Christmas eve @midnight "ruckus"! :D Oh yeah, .Net, I'm the "ruckus" stick in the .Net craw.... Boo-Yeah! I'm some kinda ruckus-rebel here! I'm OUTTA CONTROLLLLL!

Throwdown

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3k1slp6j said:
chris98251":3k1slp6j said:

Please, good sir... Please spare us! We were drunk! We didn't know what we were doing! See... yeah... we can rebuild! Little putty here, little paint there... It'll be as good as new! I swear!

And Throw, you heard the man. Get busy mopping up all the chuck in here! Peeee yew!

Psh he doesn't get to make the rules! I got seniority over him by a few hours, I WAS A MOD HOURS BEFORE HE WAS!

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Throwdown":2mzxvc3a said:
Psh he doesn't get to make the rules! I got seniority over him by a few hours, I WAS A MOD HOURS BEFORE HE WAS!

Not smelling any better yet... I still see/smell chunks... :229031_rolleyes: :pukeface: :cussing: :beating:

chris98251

Reaction score
Throwdown":nghp05kq said:
BlueThunder":nghp05kq said:
chris98251":nghp05kq said:

Pssst I was a MOD years before and for quite a while and am on my second stint :)

Think of it as Brett Farve unretireing :)

The Radish

Reaction score
BlueThunder":6m9y7qjd said:
The Radish":6m9y7qjd said:

I was showing Deb this whole thread. She was laughing her ass off. Then when she sees you post stuff like this she always rolls her eyes and goes "pffft" with a funny little smile on her face. She thinks your little infatuation with her is "cute". :lol:

And to your disappointment, I felt just fine and mostly dandy this morning thank you. I had a very entertaining Christmas down at my Step-daughters place. Hope everybody had a great Christmas, and had a fulfilling day. I know I did!

Bill

Aww damn,,,crushed again. These teenage infatuations,,,,,,,,at least someone says nice things about her.

:roll: