Hawks bringing back Jarran Reed

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Wasn't there a weird circumstance about him leaving the first time....like it looked like they were going to restructure but then suddenly he was gone? Anyone remember? Glad to have him back.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Wasn't there a weird circumstance about him leaving the first time....like it looked like they were going to restructure but then suddenly he was gone? Anyone remember? Glad to have him back.
I vaguely remember because I do recall being pretty excited… then was left with a “wth… where’d Reed go?”

renofox

Reaction score
$5+M per year???

Overpaid.

PCJS must not be liking the DEs in the draft?

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
Great signing. I’m feeling a nose tackle and guard/center whenever we pick between 20 and 52

Jville

Reaction score
"The Seahawks offered Reed a restructuring of his contract during the 2021 offseason, but he declined. After not being able to trade him, the Seahawks cut Reed.

He signed with the Chiefs for $3.5 million less than the Seahawks were offering in a restructure."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...reed-reuniting-with-seattle-on-two-year-deal/

toffee

Reaction score
I remember that, he left the team in a bad situation as they counted on his return

Chevy

Reaction score
Reed looks like a run stopping stud in a 3-4 from this game highlight. He was the alpha dog on Alabama's defense, with us he was great vs the run and nice on passing downs. Reed seems like a perfect fit as a 3-4 DE.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Work is being done in free agency so far. Hopefully the signings have the impact Pete and John are anticipating, but I'm liking the direction we are taking.

Jville

Reaction score

nanomoz

Reaction score
Reed has seemed to be good at keeping bodies off of linebackers from all over the line throughout his career. Seems like a solid pickup to fix the run D.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Love that they are building in the trenches. Exactly what this team needs. Now to get a legit Center, Guard and LB

morgulon1

Reaction score
Clark dogs it in the regular season. Do not want him back.
Yeah , I never liked that he didn't do much until a contract year in Seattle. That told me a lot about him . Plus the fact KC is willing to move on. A