Hawk wins? How did you go?

How many wins do the Hawks get?

• Total voters

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Chargers, Rams, and Raiders are all worse than the Seahawks. I think both New York teams are as well but have a better record than their team is actually playing at.

And the Buccaneers just lost to the Steelers and the Niners with their injury situation are a completely different team (we also would know to gameplan for Jimmy G). We need to wait to see who's actually suiting up by the next time we play them. There is a reason why our record and these guys are the same right now.

If I'm trying to figure what I think is most likely, I say we take the rest of the AFC West minus the Chiefs, split with the New York teams, split with the Rams because of divisional opponent, take one of the two between Bucs and Niners, and beat both the Cardinals and Panthers.

That's 10-7 and will probably put us squarely in the playoff race.

Am I being overly optimistic? Maybe, but if I am, I don't think it's by much.
Kind of looking pretty smart here, though I no longer think I was being overly optimistic.

Now I think 11-6 is more likely than 10-7 and I think 13-4 is probably just as likely as 10-7, honestly.

Seahawker

Reaction score
If we can beat the Buc's we will head into our bye week having won the last 6 of 7 with seven games remaining.

mrblitz

Reaction score
i would have started out saying '10+' and will stick to that. now though, it seems like they will be a good playoff team. before i would have said, 'maybe they get into the playoffs, probably don't do anything'... but now i'm more agreeing with 'this looks like the 2012 squad'...

StoneCold

Reaction score
Ha! I didn't notice the date of the OP when I cast my vote for 9 or more, and then saw so many with less than 8 and thought WTF?

As the season progresses we may need several re-do votes. :)

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I voted for "9 or more," but what I really meant was "no more than 9." My guess is 9-8 for a final record.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Ok all of you people who said the Hawks would not win 3 or 4 games. I am giving you a re do. How many games do the hawks win this season?

I originally said 8 or nine, but some teams I thought would be easy are playing great. So I went with 9 or more with reservations, still might be 8

Edit: click on votes to see who voted.
I stick with what I said originally, 8-9 wins. No playoffs