Hawk wins? How did you go?

How many wins do the Hawks get?

• Total voters

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I had them winning 5 at max of the beginning of the season. Geno & Pete has surprise me so much but i think the tough schedule will finally kick in and i have them at max 7 games. So ill go with 6 games for my prediction.

I think we'll end up with 7 wins, and several close losses.

But your avatar, rcaido... a couple things no longer in Seattle... maybe time for a change!

chrispy

Reaction score
Pete's worst record as Head Coach was at the Jets with 6-10. He's had 7-10 records with the Hawks 3 times. Otherwise, he's been 500 or better including all his college head coaching years too. Seems to me like a 7 win season, but still a lot of variables. If a different NFCW team goes on a tear and the Div is out of reach early, I could see Lock playing a few games late in the season and the record taking a few more losses. If the playoffs are in reach through game 17, that could result in a few more wins. 7 still seems like the middle ground to me.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Even being 3-3, I still don't see too many sure wins left on the schedule, save for maybe the Panthers game. Even games we thought were a win earlier in the year like the Jets and Giants aren't looking that way.

So unfortunately I'm sticking with my 5-6 wins.

If the defense rapidly improves like it did Sunday? I'll gladly eat my words as it should mean the Hawks are actually in the Wild Card conversation at 8-9 wins.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Look at the schedule
Yea it does look tough, but teams we thought were tough aren't looking so and vice versa.
The 49ers got beaten worse by the Falcons then the Hawks.
I am confident that that the parity is so great now that no team can be judged by its record or even personal.
Look what happened to GB and the Ravens etc etc.
The Hawks will be competitive in every game.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Look at the schedule

And?

Its not significantly tougher than our first 6. Some tough games. Some easy games. Some middle of the road games.

Terrible teams go 2-9 down the stretch. Houston. Carolina. Not a decent team like Seattle has turned into.

Of course you know this, you're just too prideful to give up your previous narrative

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Even being 3-3, I still don't see too many sure wins left on the schedule, save for maybe the Panthers game. Even games we thought were a win earlier in the year like the Jets and Giants aren't looking that way.

So unfortunately I'm sticking with my 5-6 wins.

If the defense rapidly improves like it did Sunday? I'll gladly eat my words as it should mean the Hawks are actually in the Wild Card conversation at 8-9 wins.

So they are going to lose most/all of the games that aren't "sure" wins then?

Based on what?

I noticed you gave no notion to the fact that the Rams, Bucs, Cardinals etc arent nearly as good as we thought they'd be

Outside the Chiefs game, there isnt a single matchup that they won't have a decent shot in

Jac

Reaction score
Yea it does look tough, but teams we thought were tough aren't looking so and vice versa.
The 49ers got beaten worse by the Falcons then the Hawks.
I am confident that that the parity is so great now that no team can be judged by its record or even personal.
Look what happened to GB and the Ravens etc etc.
The Hawks will be competitive in every game.
Yep, there is a huge glut of “.500’ish” teams this year, and they’re one. They’re .500 now, and there’s no reason they won’t go .500 the rest of the way.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Defense on the rise, Geno still solid, o-line is gelling, Irving back to stabilize leadership on the defense, still need linebackers, but Tre Brown, Alton Robinson and Collier (later two should be scheme fits). 9 or 10 wins, why the hell not?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Ok all of you people who said the Hawks would not win 3 or 4 games. I am giving you a re do. How many games do the hawks win this season?

I originally said 8 or nine, but some teams I thought would be easy are playing great. So I went with 9 or more with reservations, still might be 8
10-7 or 11-6 is what i'm 'hoping for'.

I'm upgrading my 'hope' for the season from .500 to .750.

Geno + improved corners + walker + WR corps + waldron TE offense firing better + general team chemistry + geno getting more sure of himself = I think we could hit .750.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Come on Spohawks, cast your vote. You were saying the worst starting QB ever, then you we saying you have been predicting playoffs. I don't see your vote. Get it registered so you are on record!

Last edited: