SNDavidson

Reaction score
Whatever happens I just hope we hear some news one way or the other by tomorrow

SDHawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3dombitl said:
mretrade":3dombitl said:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 57s
Percy Harvin yet to finalize 2nd opinion on hip, with that process ongoing. If surgery required as 1st Dr. recommended likely season ending

Ok guys seriously, if what LaCanfora just said is true I really do apologize for the bad news.

Remembering back to when I found out Crabtree was going to miss some time his season I was destroyed and I believe I swallowed my pride and "conceded the season" to you guys, which most of you took time out from our back and forth crap talk and tried to talk me "off the ledge" LOL.

Rivalry aside, I do respect you guys for being hardcore fans of your team, and I will be hoping for the best for Harvin.

I feel so much rage right now I could smash a beer bottle over your head. :49ersmall:

Please leave.

Giedi

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3ugw4vln said:
From day one, I considered the Harvin thing a luxury because the Hawks didn't need him. He is a huge addition to an offense that is quite functional without him.

If he can play, great, if he needs surgery, then get on with it. It isn't like they lost their feature guy because outside of Leon, the same personel that no one could stop for 4 quarters and sometimes 1 quarter is still intact.

I think Harvin is going to be huge for Seattle, but his loss isn't going to set them back. Too many options, RW gives the ball to everyone. Tate, Rice and Baldwin are trouble for anyone. Where is Chop-Chop anyways?
I agree, if anything, that power run game will make it a lot easier for Harper to become effective. Seattle is still a very dangerous team with or without harvin.

Geologic

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 2m
Interested to hear about Percy Harvin's 2nd opinion on Tues. Seahawks doctor didn't recommend surgery on hip. It is a possible option, tho

Real interesting. I wonder how severe it is. I hope it's not a season ending injury.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I knew I didnt like la canfora, but he confirmed it in one tweet, do your job man.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Geologic":27ri67nf said:
Interested to hear about Percy Harvin's 2nd opinion on Tues. Seahawks doctor didn't recommend surgery on hip. It is a possible option, tho

Real interesting. I wonder how severe it is. I hope it's not a season ending injury.
Just as I thought they are playing it safe. Like we need him before September 8th anyway. Be nice to see him against Green Bay just for timing with Wilson though.:)

Axx

Reaction score
It's ok guys, we still have Doug Baldwin

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":koi7mhlh said:
Seriously guys. Why do we let Niner fans troll our main board so much now? Its really offputting to have to read constantly. Makes me second guess how much time i want to spend on the site. I come to discuss Hawks. Not read Niner fans having to give their 2 cents on every subject.
:13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13:
I am also contemplating not posting here much anymore because of this. There is another Hawk board I check out from time to time but that one has way less whiner 'blah" "blah" "blah".
I will probably be over there more if these niner trolls don't start disappearing.

Weak. Posts like these make me ashamed to be associated with fans with this attitude. Some fans that post here are so mentally weak or insecure....maybe both. Until I joined this board I didn't know how the majority of fans acted. I will have to say Im disapointed by the overreaction. You were all fine with it yesterday and today you choose to cry about it? Grow up.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Geologic":kdvl6fon said:

Man........so many different opinions on this, don't know who to believe anymore lol. Just hoping that Harvin is ok.

lukerguy

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3kwylzy0 said:
davidonmi":3kwylzy0 said:
His season probably isn't over, Clayton said worst case 13 weeks, best case 9

What a guessing hack. I would love to get paid millions of bucks to be a professional guesser too!
Pretty sure Clayton doesn't make $400,000 let alone millions.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Hendo66":3vvwthyv said:
Regardless, for the $ Harvin is making I'd prefer he doesn't return kicks anyways.

I get where people are coming from when they say this, but I guess that I feel like for the $$$ Harvin is making, we'd better get our money's worth out of him. Get him as many touches as we can to recoup that investment on the field.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Just spoke to my PT wife about recovery and such.

She thinks that after some rest if the tear was very minor he could come back after a few weeks. Of course there's a very good chance he re-injures and significantly tears it more. Most likely though he will have to have surgery done and the normal recovery is 8-12 weeks.

cacksman

Reaction score
I stopped following LaCanfora months ago on Twitter, don't remember why. Must have something to do with him being terrible at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.