Guinness World Records to measure for loudest crowd roar

Msfann

Reaction score
The local news needs to get on this and really hype it up.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Msfann":1fj8xfp2 said:
The local news needs to get on this and really hype it up.

Oh they will.

And Pete's birthday.

I repeat put coins in an empty plastic bottle and make a rattle. try it now.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Don't forget to take a small pocketknife to cut the bottom out of your beer glass. It makes a passable megaphone. (Wait until the beer is gone, of course!)

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Johnny":k3pwn6hf said:
Fans need to bring whistles and other noise making devices to this game and make sure this record is set....

Nix on the whistles as they can interfere with the game. But noisemakers?

Hell yes.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I think Dom knows how to reach palatypus by means of Facebook and/or telephone.

Drai

Reaction score
Just got tickets to this game, sitting in the Hawks Nest. Haven't been to one since Christmas Eve against the Colts in 2005. So excited: Sunday Night Football, Division Rival, top 2 in the power rankings, and now Guinness World Records will be there.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":2exl28p5 said:
Anyone care to to share who/what palatypus is?

palatypus is/was a member of the old guard here on .NET. He was one of the characters here, back when we were mostly characters and being a character was part of the circus. Back before jealous types with repressed crushes and high school hangups and prelags and hawkadeuses and those who were all too ready to do their bidding referred to these characters as 'attention whores' and their personas as 'schticks'.

Palat use to go to the games in a custom made Seahawks smoking jacket and he would carry with him a finely tuned and calibrated decibel reader and he would move about the stadium taking readings and although his was admittedly not a perfect science, he was quite clinical and objective in his efforts.

He was a great guy. I believe he lived in Olympia and I believe his dad or grandad was a Navy man and he was the proud offspring. Not sure why he left .NET, but it was a loss.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
my two tickets are down in section 130... i've already had inquires from friends of friends if i was going to sell them and some are already willing to pay $500per ticket to this game !!!

INSANE !!!

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Too bad Lynch can't bust off another beast quake run at the exact moment they record the attempt. That would seal it for sure. :mrgreen:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2isvtt8k said:
I think it's kind of cheap to use noisemakers. We only need our throats; we don't need to cheese it up to win this thing.

Cheese it up? Okay.

Largent80

Reaction score
Plat told me it was kind of a mutual agreement that he would leave. Were friends on FB, and I am pretty sure he will probably be at Temple before the game, I know I will and it would be great to get the whole group together again.

Remember Plats "equalizer" shirt that lit up with noise?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6yb6amuq said:
bestfightstory":6yb6amuq said:
Cheese it up? Okay.

This should be good. I would love to hear you explain how bringing a megaphone isn't cheesing it up. :)

Better yet: YOU explain why it is. It is your description, after all.