"God Dang I'm proud of these guys!" enough is enough...

Tokadub

Reaction score
https://www.seahawks.com/video/pete...e-guys-pete-carroll-postgame-press-conference

How dare Pete Carroll Say "God Dang I'm proud of these guys!"

What he should be saying is "I'm amazed our entire roster is a bunch of worthless losers".

I'm done rooting for this team, I hope they lose every game they are so pathetic.

If Pete had any balls left he would call them out for their trash soft play, but instead he say's he's proud.

It's this kind of negligent coaching behavior that leads a trashy worthless player like Jamal Adams to say "I'm the best in the nation!"

When in reality he is worst than useless when you consider how much he cost our franchise.

Jamal Adams literally is the death of the Russell Wilson era and I'm supposed to sit here and listen to Pete saying "I'm Proud"....

Sorry,...that's not gonna fly!

I predicted a 7-10 record for our team this season, and I seemed to have nailed it like usual with everything I say...

That thread isn't even searchable how correct I was LMFAO...

Can anyone find that thread where I confidently predicted 7-10?

Yeah it's a "heck of a game" if you want to lose to a 39 year old QB playing for a team with a losing record... F&%* YOU PETE!

IT shows us how bad coaching can overcome any kind of potential!

Bad coaching is "beautiful" - Pete Carroll 2021

(Political content edited out by Appy.)

justafan

Reaction score
All I heard was Im a front runner blah blah blah i told you so blah blah.

W

Welshers

Dude. At the end of the day, it really is just a game. The DT injury should have reminded us all of that. This kind of rage really is unhealthy man. It's not worth it, nor should you feel actual hate for anyone because of their performance on a football field. I suggest you seek professional help.

American Psychiatric Warning Signs of Mental Illness: https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-fam ... al-illness

Free Online Therapy: https://www.onlinetherapy.com/free/

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
ahh the usual collection of realist and Pete fluffers. Must be Monday. I agree with the OP

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Welshers":2n9f9g0r said:
Dude. At the end of the day, it really is just a game. The DT injury should have reminded us all of that. This kind of rage really is unhealthy man. It's not worth it, nor should you feel actual hate for anyone because of their performance on a football field. I suggest you seek professional help.

American Psychiatric Warning Signs of Mental Illness: https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-fam ... al-illness

No, listening to his lies over and over with no sign of improvement is unhealthy.

I don't feel an ounce of rage or anger, I think it's funny that's why I'm calling them a bunch of clowns and losers.

He is praising a bunch of worthless trash players.

Realizing reality is healthy, if you can't deal with reality I would suggest you see some counseling. If you can't deal with reality YOU have a sign of mental illness.

I don't even care at this point, I will be entertained by how bad we suck.

I predicted we would suck before the season even started 7-10... so it's much more likely you are the angry one because you did not expect this.

You sound much more butthurt honestly.

W

Welshers

Tokadub":18vt0ulj said:
Welshers":18vt0ulj said:

No listening to his lies over and over with no sign of improvement is unhealthy.

I'm don't feel an ounce of rage or anger, I think it's funny that's why I'm calling them a bunch of clowns.

Realizing reality is healthy, if you can't deal with reality I would suggest you see some counseling. If you can't deal with reality YOU have a sign of mental illness.

I can accept the reality that they aren't a very good football team. I can understand your perspective saying Pete shouldn't be saying he's proud. From my view he's a very loyal guy who will never throw his players under the bus, but at this point there needs to be accountability. Maybe the whole team should be blown up, I could understand you saying that.

You do seem to feel a lot of rage when typing "F U" Pete in all capitals and calling them a bunch of names like worthless trash. It's just not worth it man. No need to feel hate over a football game.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Welshers":3k4zqf2s said:
Tokadub":3k4zqf2s said:
Welshers":3k4zqf2s said:

No listening to his lies over and over with no sign of improvement is unhealthy.

I'm don't feel an ounce of rage or anger, I think it's funny that's why I'm calling them a bunch of clowns.

I can accept the reality that they aren't a very good football team. I can understand your perspective saying Pete shouldn't be saying he's proud. From my view he's a very loyal guy who will never throw his players under the bus, but at this point there needs to be accountability. Maybe the whole team should be blown up, I could understand you saying that.

You do seem to feel a lot of rage when typing "F U" Pete in all capitals and calling them a bunch of names like worthless trash. It's just not worth it man. No need to feel hate over a football game.

Well he deserves that, I can say that with a smile on my face. That's how big of a joke this team is!

It's not rage to laugh at them and call them all the derogatory terms they deserve based on their horrible play that I predicted.

hawker84

Reaction score
Tokadub":309lgwqc said:
https://www.seahawks.com/video/pete...e-guys-pete-carroll-postgame-press-conference

What he should be saying is "I'm amazed our entire roster is a bunch of worthless losers".

I'm done rooting for this team, I hope they lose every game they are so pathetic.

If Pete had any balls left he would call them out for their trash soft play, but instead he say's he's proud.

It's this kind of negligent coaching behavior that leads a trashy worthless player like Jamal Adams to say "I'm the best in the nation!"

When in reality he is worst than useless when you consider how much he cost our franchise.

Jamal Adams literally is the death of the Russell Wilson era and I'm supposed to sit here and listen to Pete saying "I'm Proud"....

Sorry most Seahawks fans aren't as stupid as 2020 Democrats, that's not gonna fly!

I predicted a 7-10 record for our team this season, and I seemed to have nailed it like usual with everything I say...

Yeah it's a "heck of a game" if you want to lose to a 39 year old QB playing for a team with a losing record... F&%* YOU PETE!

What's politics have to do with this? I agree with your take, but keep your garbage politics out of our football discussions, please and thank you..

themunn

Reaction score
RIP Tokadub
26 October 2013 - 18 October 2021
Seahawks fan for life​

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tokadub":33ov0k6n said:
Welshers":33ov0k6n said:

No, listening to his lies over and over with no sign of improvement is unhealthy.

I don't feel an ounce of rage or anger, I think it's funny that's why I'm calling them a bunch of clowns and losers.

I predicted we would suck before the season even started 7-10... so it's much more likely you are the angry one because you did not expect this.

You sound much more butthurt honestly.

You'd make a terrible leader, if you think the right way to lead men in a group or team setting is to berate, belittle and name call.

You'd last a week as a head coach.

Pete was visibly pissed off before halftime, something we rarely see out of him on the sideline, so I guarantee you he ripped the team in the locker room. Which is why they came out and played much better in the 2nd half.

That's a sign of a good leader, many teams with lesser leaders would have just folded. But the Hawks on both sides of the ball were fired up, physical and played the 2nd half with an edge.

I'm ready to move on from Pete too, but your entire take of how Pete needs to act publicly is so wrong it's laughable. That is not how you lead and coach. That's how to lose an entire locker room and get fired.

justafan

Reaction score
Every great team goes down this path. They win a SB.Teams come in scalp your depth and second level talent.Your coordinators get head coaching jobs you lose position coaches. The QB gets paid the top 4 or 5 players take the bulk of the cap space,stars get older or become too expensive and you are left with a great coach who gets ran off.

Most of the great coaches in history have been down this path. I cant understand people being shocked, surprised or this angry over the transition teams go through.

Seeing players like Gino and Collins come in and get us back in the game.The D kept us in the game Im proud of them.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
When the defense sends LB'ers and DE's out in coverage in the redzone while watching our corners and safety sit on their hands you know you have a problem.

I cannot believe I saw Mayowa in coverage when Pitt was in the red zone. I had to rewind it just to see if the bourbon was playing tricks on me.

Be proud all you want...the scheme is outdated and something needs to change. Firing KNJ who is only a lackey is not enough.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Pete Carroll may be a terrible X and Os game planner but the players play to how the game plan is installed.

The players probably have kept the game close because they are talented.

This season has been Carroll butchering the defense with this terrible schemes that do not work anymore.

The players aren’t terrible, they are just playing to a style that has been outdated for some time now and they can’t do anything about it as long as the head coach is still the head coach.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
hugecanoli":1ui5rq8r said:
When the defense sends LB'ers and DE's out in coverage in the redzone while watching our corners and safety sit on their hands you know you have a problem.

I cannot believe I saw Mayowa in coverage when Pitt was in the red zone. I had to rewind it just to see if the bourbon was playing tricks on me.

Be proud all you want...the scheme is outdated and something needs to change. Firing KNJ who is only a lackey is not enough.

This is more of a personnel blunder than player skill. If they have 3 wrs, te and rb the we have no business being in a base defense to allow for mayowa to be in coverage. That is a mistake on playing calling and formations. They need to call their defenses based on opposing teams personnel packages. Not just what they think would work at the time and place. That is why we see the najee harris score easy on flat route covered by mayowa.

That's another thing...personnel in incorrect positioning. They have been doing it for years. Irvin, quem griffin, kendricks, kj. Seahawks try players in positions that dont make sense. Sometimes they work. Most of the time they dont. Why not use players to their strengths? Mayowa should be blitzing and blitzing only.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
I can understand the OP's frustration, this season is a microcosm. Pretending things are fine and making it wrong to even talk about it sounds strikingly familiar. So is seeing injustice without being able to do anything about it.

People that don't really care give up without a fight. Hating nonsense is a necessity for change otherwise it will just keep getting worse. Anger seems like the appropriate response for getting boned.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hugecanoli":ig8y3wx6 said:

Every defense in the league employs the Bears 46 defense where you sometimes drop a DE into short passing routes.

This allows you opportunities to free up guys like Wagner, Taylor and especially Jamal Adams to blitz and not have to be assigned to a TE, RB, etc in coverage.

So no the scheme isn't outdated, every teams runs variations of this defensive scheme.

Do we have the players to run it? No, that much is apparent. Bruce Irvin in his prime, and Taylor does well in it, but old over the hill DE's like Mayowa and Dunlap that can't cover space fast enough? Not so much.

keasley45

Reaction score
Tokadub":3dh42t4q said:

Sorry,...that's not gonna fly!

(Political content edited out by Appy.)

Free country. I heard the Texans and Cardinals are accepting new fans. Cards are 6-0. Try them. You might be happier.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawker84":383amgs1 said:
Tokadub":383amgs1 said:

Sorry most Seahawks fans aren't as stupid as 2020 Democrats, that's not gonna fly!

What's politics have to do with this? I agree with your take, but keep your garbage politics out of our football discussions, please and thank you..
Hey, the piece of work O.P. has a right to expose himself as a HATER, I had my suspicions, he just confirmed it, now, on to some other post, & poster, that has some semblance of decency.
OH AND, I know where Pete Carroll was coming from, AND I AGREE WITH WHAT HE SAID.
The fact that they sucked ball$ in the first half, and then came back out in the second half, and overcame a 14 point deficit, and to go on and TIE the game up & go to overtime!?!, hell yeah!...I was disappointed that we didn't come from behind to win, but considering how hard they fought?, that IS something to be PROUD OF....No Sniveling here.