Go Hawks banner during 49er game.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Kind of a dick move IMO and I can't really say I support it. I'm sure we certainly wouldn't appreciate a "Go Niners" banner flying over clink when they Niners are in town. I'm also surprised a local SF plane company would be willing to do this.

OP
OP
Joey13091

Joey13091

Reaction score
I think it's awesome. Screw the 9ers. I don't care about their feelings. Lol

HawkWow

Reaction score
This is cool...and yes, I'd laugh my ass off if I looked up and saw a 49er banner fly over the Clink. Innovative, fun, harmless smack from the sky. Not like they're dropping napalm. Dropping 1000s of condoms on them would be even better. Keep them from breeding.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3taxib8p said:
Kind of a dick move IMO and I can't really say I support it. I'm sure we certainly wouldn't appreciate a "Go Niners" banner flying over clink when they Niners are in town. I'm also surprised a local SF plane company would be willing to do this.

Geez, no wonder you get along with the posters on the 49ers Webzone so well. :)

Rob12

Reaction score
ZagHawk":qn997lad said:

Disagree. It's a harmless thing to do. This is a heated rivalry, after all. If Niner Nation paid for a banner to be flown over the CLINK, I wouldn't be up in arms about it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'd laugh like hell if they flew a Seadderall banner over a match-up here in Seattle. I'd probably be annoyed too, but it would be funny. Escalating biplane advertisements; talk about original.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":17t5t1r1 said:

You're the kind of guy who drives 55 in the passing lane and gets pissed off when people ride your ass.

dunceface

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3aqm632f said:
ZagHawk":3aqm632f said:

You're the kind of guy who drives 55 in the passing lane and gets pissed off when people ride your ass.

+1

BBQHawk

Reaction score
dunceface":35kmprrd said:
SonicHawk":35kmprrd said:
ZagHawk":35kmprrd said:

+1

+2

ratso

Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. Pilot will have to stay above 3000 ft.

Stadiums
FDC 9/5151, issued under 14 CFR 99.7 on "Special Security Instructions," restricts flight over stadiums during major league baseball, National Football League, NCAA, and motor speedway events. The so-called “stadium TFR” prohibits stadium.jpgall aircraft and parachute operations at or below 3,000 AGL within a 3 nm radius of any stadium with a seating capacity of 30,000 or more people when there is a major league baseball game, NFL game, NCAA division one football game, or major motor speedway event occurring. This TFR applies to the entire US domestic national airspace system, and takes effect from one hour before the scheduled event time until one hour after the event concludes.

https://www.faasafety.gov/gslac/ALC/cou ... eview=true

floreshawk02

Reaction score
As a fan that lives in the Midwest.. I think this move is a waste of time and money. Why not take that money and feed the homeless?

We would never do this to the St. Louis Rams Fans.. why? Because they have something we don’t.. it may be only one but until we get it …then all this tom foolery is a waste of time.

So, until WE see Russell Wilson hoist that Lombardi Trophy over his head.. we need to be humble fans. We need to be the better fans in the NFL.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
floreshawk02":h6gvw7lp said:
As a fan that lives in the Midwest.. I think this move is a waste of time and money. Why not take that money and feed the homeless?

We would never do this to the St. Louis Rams Fans.. why? Because they have something we don’t.. it may be only one but until we get it …then all this tom foolery is a waste of time.

So, until WE see Russell Wilson hoist that Lombardi Trophy over his head.. we need to be humble fans. We need to be the better fans in the NFL.

GO SEAHAWKS!

We wouldn't do this to the Rams because they have a dome.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
floreshawk02":2kdebq88 said:
As a fan that lives in Seattle, why don't you live in a hut with no electricity and no indoor plumbing so you can give almost all of the money you make to the homeless? You don't need it.

:roll:

I mean, come on, dude. Really?

253hawk

Reaction score
Uhh...they're donating the extra money to the Wounded Warrior Project and it was only a little over 1K or so -- chump change when you have thousands of fans donating from all over. Just like the extra money raised for the brick went to Brian Stow's fund. The whole point is to support the team; I don't know where everyone gets off that it's first and foremost some sort of rivalry attack.

Seeker

Reaction score
Didn't these guys chant "seahawks suck" on live tv in a game we weren't even involved in?

fly that flag.

#OCCUPYCANDLESTICK