Go Dragons!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Dinucci makes crucial errors to keep opposing teams in games. He is an interception machine. He should be benched. Not sure why he isn't. It's not like he's a putting up 30+ points on a consistent basis. Had the Dragons defense not stepped up, they would be 1-4.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think he shows true potential but alas, the turnovers are strong with this one Obi Wan.

A typical gunslinger. Very early era Favre. He has the intangibles, but makes bone-headed decisions at times. Yet, due in part to him, they are 3-2, tied for second place in the division.

Who on the roster is better? If he exists, by all means put him in! I just don't think they have anyone better.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I think he shows true potential but alas, the turnovers are strong with this one Obi Wan.

A typical gunslinger. Very early era Favre. He has the intangibles, but makes bone-headed decisions at times. Yet, due in part to him, they are 3-2, tied for second place in the division.

Who on the roster is better? If he exists, by all means put him in! I just don't think they have anyone better.

Yeah he's got the gunslinger thing going on. The Dragons are throwing to ball more than anybody else too. Dinucci leads the league in passing attempts, yards and ints.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I think his turnovers are more an outcome of the game plan and coaching style than him just making bad decisions. Obviously he's culpable for some but this is a June Jones offense. I also don't feel like these teams spend nearly the time nfl teams do watching film and practicing a game plan. I doubt it's ever going to look nearly as clean as the NFL or even college football. It's obvious by SEA being the leading passing team in the league and going for 3 every time that they don't give too many f***s. I don't expect a QB change or or a strategy change any time soon.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is sick of them going for 3 every time. Just a plain stupid game plan.
I don't have a problem with it at all. You get two of those and it's a touchdown. Plus if the defense is penalized you get your 3 point try moved up. A 1 pt try seems largely pointless in such a league, and being a little further back at the 10 vs. the 5 doesn't really change the game plan of a team that always wants to throw it and in some ways plays more into their scheme.

But when you are dealing with less talented players with less coaching and less practice, it's just uglier.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But he does it every single time other than once this year. Dumb imo. There's a reason he's not coaching in the NFL.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Special teams did great. Dinucci with his at least one boneheaded obligatory pick per game as per usual. 95 degrees?!? I’ll give the offense a little leeway with their lethargy especially in the first half.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Game on fx now…sea dragons favored by 4.5

Dinucci doind decent on rushing the ball

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The 49ers should bring that sea dragons k eberle into camp. Just made another 44 yarder