GB opens +9.5 against the Niners

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I really doubt that but anything's possible
Their defense is good but sc is a different animal so we will see how prepared they are but we hung around for a while the 2nd game this year so what do I know , GB's D is much better than ours
If baltimore gets knocked out I will definitely pray GB wins and of course will be anyway

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
If the Packers offensive line can protect Love the way they did against Dallas, they will score. So will the 49ers. It could be a close, high-scoring game.

Weadoption

Reaction score
i try to envision the Packers shutting down a rested and fully healthy CMC and Deebo in the run game, hard to see that happening.
it was also hard to envision the Texans curb stomping the Browns D or the Packers whooping the Cowboys.
But that’s what phenomenal qb play does I suppose, a tide that raises all boats.
Very glad the Stafford to Puka death combo is out of the playoffs.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
how awesome would that be watching the whiners get bounced by the packers?

Torc

Reaction score
I think Green Bay shocks the world and beats them.
this is kind of like saying that someone is swinging a baseball bat at your nuts, but they miss and hit your face. I guess one is better than the other but it's hard to say which.

GemCity

Reaction score
I dunno man, GB has some strange juju going on. I wouldn’t bet against Love right now. I would hardly be shocked if they pulled the upset against Lord Purdy and the 9ers.
“Lord Purdy” lmao

Somos doces

Reaction score
That number seems a bit high to me. What say you?
From a betting perspective, I'm thinking the line is probably intentional so the books can attract more action on Green Bay as the week progresses. I'd actually guess San Fran would be favored by two TDs or more at this point, if GB hadn't had such an impressive showing in the opening round.

From a nonbetting fan's standpoint, though, I'm with you; a rested SF team seems like they'll cover that spread at halftime and likely double it by the time the game clock hits 0:00. Thankfully, I'm not a betting person, so it really doesn't matter to me, although the lines are interesting to monitor as gametimes approach.

Last edited:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Rodgers Packers never matched up well at ALL against the 49ers Defense, but let's see how the Love Packers do. If they can knock out two NFC West opponents from the playoffs, I'll take it...and unlike Rodgers, Love is not an insufferable d-bag.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
One piece of gambling advice I have heard going into round 2 is that there's a reason that some teams didn't play week 1. There's a tendency to overstate an underdog's chances based on how they looked in the wildcard round.

Purdy might be the wildcard in that one. He's only had 1 playoff game under his belt. But on the other hand Shanahan > McCarthy

94Smith

Reaction score
Purdy has had 3 playoff games. 2 wins against the Seahawks and Dallas, one loss after getting injured against Philly.

I could see Green Bay winning. They have been playing great football the second half of the season . All the pressure is on SF. Hopefully they come out firing

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Purdy has had 3 playoff games. 2 wins against the Seahawks and Dallas, one loss after getting injured against Philly.

I could see Green Bay winning. They have been playing great football the second half of the season . All the pressure is on SF. Hopefully they come out firing
If the Packers OL can pass protect, Packers can stay in the game.

Lennie

Reaction score
Draft Kings has the Packers +10 and -110 I’m definitely taking some of that.