Game MVP?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Dougie Fresh. He came up huge for us when things weren't working.

Nog

Reaction score
Baldwin was just amazing. We need to resign ASAP!!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3ffnymd2 said:
Seafan":3ffnymd2 said:
If Lynch and run it in the end zone instead of losing the fumble he would have been MVP. Give it to DB.

I got news for you, he wasn't scoring on that play. There were 3 Niners in the backfield and I'm pretty sure he fumbled because he was trying to adjust his route before he got the ball because of the penetration.

That and a poor hand off from Wilson. The play was doomed from the start and I'm actually happy we didn't score after the Kearse non-fumble, anyway. That would be the story and we'd be listening to whiney biotches for the next 2 weeks. And they'd be right.

Co-MVPs Baldwin and Lynch, for me. Honorable mention to Wagner, Bennett and Kam (among others). Sherm was in on like 2 plays and helped SF score a TD with the hold on 3rd and 9. Props to him for only having 2 plays, but many more deserving than Sherman despite his final play heroics, IMO.

Love RW, but he was responsible for 1.5 fumbles, several penalties, sacks and left about 100+ yards out there. Passed on easy running 1st downs for low percentage passes. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good and Russ was lucky today.

Anthony!

Reaction score
HawkWow":3d4d21k6 said:
Seanhawk":3d4d21k6 said:
Seafan":3d4d21k6 said:
If Lynch and run it in the end zone instead of losing the fumble he would have been MVP. Give it to DB.

I got news for you, he wasn't scoring on that play. There were 3 Niners in the backfield and I'm pretty sure he fumbled because he was trying to adjust his route before he got the ball because of the penetration.

That and a poor hand off from Wilson. The play was doomed from the start and I'm actually happy we didn't score after the Kearse non-fumble, anyway. That would be the story and we'd be listening to whiney biotches for the next 2 weeks. And they'd be right.

Co-MVPs Baldwin and Lynch, for me. Honorable mention to Wagner, Bennett and Kam (among others). Sherm was in on like 2 plays and helped SF score a TD with the hold on 3rd and 9. Props to him for only having 2 plays, but many more deserving than Sherman despite his final play heroics, IMO.

Love RW, but he was responsible for 1.5 fumbles, several penalties, sacks and left about 100+ yards out there. Passed on easy running 1st downs for low percentage passes. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good and Russ was lucky today.

uhh one fumble period, as to lucky wrong you do not get a 105 QB rating being lucky, glad you did not watch the AFC or you would be saying Manning and Brady were lucky both missed wide open guys, and left yards on the field. I swear some people just will never be happy.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
HawkWow":21tm6upb said:

Yes. In hindsight, I'm glad that nothing came of that. It really would be all we would be hearing about. And it was a terrible call. We've been on their end of calls like that too many times and you never want to win that way because you have to hear about it until the end of time.

They actually got better field position out of it because of the bad call so they have nothing to complain about now in regards to that bad call.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Baldwin, the guy did everything today with over 200 all purpose yards. Lynch is a strong second, with Bennett third, he's about to get paid this offseason and he had a monster day with pressure and a fumble recovery from another great pickup Avril.

BWRyan

Reaction score
Kam for me. It's weird, because if didn't think that during the game, but when the argument was made for him on 710, I couldn't dispute it.

The int, 11 tackles, a few bone crushing hits, and at least a couple dropped balls from 49ers hearing his nearby footsteps. Early in the year, his coverage was spotty but he's been balling lately.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
kaledoniain":3h4r8nnz said:
Wagner. Most underrated player on the team.

Totally agree most underrated player for sure.

Defense-Wagner/Sherm

Offense-DB Fresh

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I don't know how you pick an MVP in this game. Just about every one of the studs had their moment.

Latest posts