FREE RUSSELL!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Bucs are coming in on Sunday boasting the league's best run defense, and the second-to-worst pass defense. If there ever was a time to Free Russell it's this Sunday. Shotty, remove the shackles!

(Someone make t-shirts, I'll buy a few).

iigakusei

Reaction score
This is a perfect Penny and Prosise game. Spread them out with quick hitting passes please.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Smashcut to Pete's post game presser after we win by a point, and he says after a reporter asked him if he knew TB had the #1 run defense in the league so why'd we try to run so much....................."well, we don't really pay attention to the other team, we know what we want to do."

Chapow

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":23h83bdy said:
Smashcut to Pete's post game presser after we win by a point, and he says after a reporter asked him if he knew TB had the #1 run defense in the league so why'd we try to run so much....................."well, we don't really pay attention to the other team, we know what we want to do."

Perfect. Then we can all be mad and have nothing but complaints after yet another win and sitting on a 7-2 record.

John63

Reaction score
Will not happen, in fact we will try even harder to run the ball. If we win everyone will say does not matter we won, if we loose they will blame Wilson for not throwing more or the offense for not scoring more. PC will take his share of blame saying the something he has said every time we loose, his fault he needs to do better, but in the end a hollow admission.

The problem at is relates to fans is a large group are okay as long as we make the playoffs. They dont care if we are 1 and done, or 2 and done. The goal for some is no longer winning the SB just making it is fine with them.

PC was the HC of our first and only SB, and he can do no wrong to some as long as we win. They and he do not see the logic behind putting more pressure on opposing teams by scoring a lot or playing a complete game.

So the game will go like this, lots of runs, keep in close and then in the 4th let Wilson do his thing and win it. If he does it will prove this arcane system is good, if he does not it will be Wilsons fault. If we don't keep it close then it will be the offenses fault for not scoring more, because the same group will say we knew the defense was not good, so it is the offenses fault.

All that aside, it is what it is.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Chapow":bswnhty5 said:
Sgt. Largent":bswnhty5 said:

Perfect. Then we can all be mad and have nothing but complaints after yet another win and sitting on a 7-2 record.

Or lose because Pete's stubborn, then what?

I will give Pete credit, he has been better allowing a little more freedom to Schotty and Russell to make adjustments, like in the Pittsburgh game.......................but that doesn't mean Pete still doesn't gameplan terribly and it takes until after halftime for him to figure out what the rest of us already knew going in.

Chapow

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":302zy8fx said:
Chapow":302zy8fx said:
Sgt. Largent":302zy8fx said:

Yeah, THEN WHAT?!?

Oh wait, you said we won in your scenario. I was responding to your scenario. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I will give Pete credit, he has been better allowing a little more freedom to Schotty and Russell to make adjustments, like in the Pittsburgh game.......................but that doesn't mean Pete still doesn't gameplan terribly and it takes until after halftime for him to figure out what the rest of us already knew going in.

Exactly. We're all smarter and better at coaching than Pete. Pete's such a dummy and only keeps racking up the wins due to Russ and luck. At this point Pete has to be like the luckiest person in the history of the world since all those wins are despite his terrible coaching.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Chapow":3pb51fnz said:
Sgt. Largent":3pb51fnz said:
Chapow":3pb51fnz said:
Sgt. Largent":3pb51fnz said:

Yeah, THEN WHAT?!?

Oh wait, you said we won in your scenario. I was responding to your scenario. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. We're all smarter and better at coaching than Pete. Pete's such a dummy and only keeps racking up the wins due to Russ and luck. At this point Pete has to be like the luckiest person in the history of the world since all those wins are despite his terrible coaching.

Soulfish is that you?..............all you're missing is the eye roll emoji.

Chapow

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2mlrz798 said:
Chapow":2mlrz798 said:
Sgt. Largent":2mlrz798 said:
Chapow":2mlrz798 said:

Yeah, THEN WHAT?!?

Soulfish is that you?..............all you're missing is the eye roll emoji.

Oops, my bad.

:roll:

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":30cfq4pq said:

PC's arrogance runs deep. He's always said that. Used to be "It's not about them, it's about us".

His game plans usually reflect that also, and it's the absolute most irritating thing about watching Carroll coached Seahawk teams. In a day and age where the thinnest of lines is the difference between a W and and L and you are not going to use the other teams weakness against them? Insanity IMO. :pukeface:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Don't bring me in to this crap :lol:
Plus, if I say something good about Russ, it's because I want to have his children blah blah blah.

And in what world would I ever say that I know more about coaching than Pete? Nope, none of us do. I will go with Sarcasm?

xray

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3vkuk5sx said:

Typical answer . He is so in control and spot on ; he doesn't even need to study film either . As for freeing Wilson...8th season and still waiting on that .

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3tzqaugx said:
Don't bring me in to this crap :lol:
Plus, if I say something good about Russ, it's because I want to have his children blah blah blah.

And in what world would I ever say that I know more about coaching than Pete? Nope, none of us do. I will go with Sarcasm?
Say anything good you want to say about Wilson . He's the only reason the Hawks are 6-2 . If this season was all about coaching the Hawks would be 2-6 ; and most fans know that .

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Your anti-Pete, anti-front office and anti-coaching bias is non-stop.

Are you able to discuss anything else, or ever say anything positive about the team?

Just wondering?

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2mzdqbi7 said:
That Russ kid might just make it :irishdrinkers:

But can you imagine Wilson under different coaching ? Belichick--Reid--Payton...holy chit :!:

chris98251

Reaction score
Run defense rankings don't seem to matter as far as Pete goes, we have seen this before and until all else fail he will run into a brick wall to maintain balance and looks. If we find a way to actually succeed he can they credit the players fortitude for sticking to the plan, if we don't run he can say he had to keep the defense honest to be able to pass.

xray

Reaction score
jammerhawk":cst3b7hb said:

Are you able to discuss anything else, or ever say anything positive about the team?

Just wondering?
I have no problem at all with the team . It's Carroll and lack of his accountability to anyone . He runs the whole thing like he owns it . He doesn't answer even to the GM Schneider because he hired Schneider . Do you think Jody Allen would even say chit to Carroll ? He's bullet proof and that's a damn problem . There are many others in here that have nothing good to say about Carroll either . Read around .

HawkStrong

Reaction score
xray":wun8zn4x said:
jammerhawk":wun8zn4x said:

Just wondering?
I have no problem at all with the team . It's Carroll and lack of his accountability to anyone . He runs the whole thing like he owns it . He doesn't answer even to the GM Schneider because he hired Schneider . Do you think Jody Allen would even say chit to Carroll ? He's bullet proof and that's a damn problem . There are many others in here that have nothing good to say about Carroll either . Read around .

What a terrible take.