Freaking fixed

JPatera76

Reaction score
Bullshit.. bullshit bullshit **** THE NFL.

And **** those who don’t think it’s not fixed. Jfc league wise there’s just too much shit that goes how the NFL wants.

**** them and **** Vegas. Sick of it man

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
These games are becoming unwatchable due to the steering of vegas and how the nfl wants to punish some teams

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
That hasn't been a TD for 15 years but they changed the rule between plays apparently.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Saints always get the beneficial calls down in their dome. I said it in the main forum earlier this week, but got roasted for it

Mizak

Reaction score
The Saints always get the beneficial calls down in their dome. I said it in the main forum earlier this week, but got roasted for it
Including that no call for the Rams in their dome?

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I guess you don't have to maintain possession through the end of the catch anymore. The rules are so convoluted nobody really knows WTF the rules are anymore.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Your right they’ve ridden that “Katrina” city of resilience bullshit and gotten benefits of it all since

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Excep
Except when hosting LA in the NFCCG, and getting the worst call in NFL history against them.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I don't buy the conspiracy theory but two 50/50 calls this game went against the Seahawks and then a holding so bad the TV commentators mention it goes completely missed and now we get flagged for it.

It's frustrating.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I don't buy the conspiracy theory but two 50/50 calls this game went against the Seahawks and then a holding so bad the TV commentators mention it goes completely missed and now we get flagged for it.

It's frustrating.
Idk sorry I didn’t either, but since the announcements of multiple Sportsbetting stuff the last couple years, the quality of the game has gone down immensely and officiating has just gotten WAAAAAAY worse