Frank Gore, what the hell man?

toffee

Reaction score
This is not acceptable if true, no men should drag a women by her hair.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Just to clarify , what should they drag them by lol
Sorry it was out there for the taking
Franks boxing now too isn't he
I'd bet the cte answer is spot on, he has been hit by 300 pounders how many times ya think
3000 or mabey more
How many hits were broken tackles and then hit again
that would juggle anybodys brain sauce

keasley45

Reaction score
If an inebriated, naked male associate of a female guest at a hotel was refusing to leave the female guests room and was belligerent, threatening or forcing unwanted sexual advances on the woman in some way, and said woman was forced to yank homey up by his hair, pull him across the hall to his room and deposit him there, it would be assumed she did what she had to do.

I'm in now way, even remotely giving Frank or any guy a pass for whatever happened. Just making the point that sometimes these stories come out and only one side is told. Should he have grabbed her hair? probably not. But as to her being naked and who or what started the altercation in the first place...sounds sketch. But who knows what the circumstances were.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Exactly. I need to see the camera footage. It is a hotel. I guarantee it exists.

We don't know enough to know who is culpable here, or even if we should care.

JPatera76

Reaction score
wth lol i knew him and Lynch competitors and there was back in the debate which team had the better RB.. but damn . they seemed to up the game on competition.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Exactly. I need to see the camera footage. It is a hotel. I guarantee it exists.

We don't know enough to know who is culpable here, or even if we should care.
We're talking about a naked woman being (possibly) domestically abused, and Twisted wants to see footage.

Alrightythen.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
There is your word. Possibly. As in, potentially not.
Until there is any valid proof, yes I want to see the footage because I know it exists.

I want to see how she got into the room, what the circumstances were, what transpired before the event and how the event happened.
Until then, it makes sense to reserve judgment.
Potentially, possibly, all include the reality that we don't know what happened.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
There is your word. Possibly. As in, potentially not.
Until there is any valid proof, yes I want to see the footage because I know it exists.

I want to see how she got into the room, what the circumstances were, what transpired before the event and how the event happened.
Until then, it makes sense to reserve judgment.
Potentially, possibly, all include the reality that we don't know what happened.

Sorry Twisted, my mistake. I was just trying to poke a bit of fun at your desire to see a naked woman... that's all; it didn't come across right since I worded it poorly.

Truthfully, like you, I agree that the information should be made available to those concerned. Hiding the facts--all of them, and what led up to the incident--only delays justice or resolution. I agree with you.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Sorry AdHawk.
Didn't even think of that angle. We have the internet now.
If you want to see naked women, its ridiculously easy. Even in real life.
(One reason I don't understand OnlyFans at all...but to each their own)

Those hotel cameras aren't great.

But man, I am so tired of people pulling out torches and pitchforks because they are upset only to veer completely off the road of context.
If someone is guilty, sure nail them to the wall. But too often, someone isn't guilty and gets piled on early.

W

Welshers

Sometimes you've gotta control these maniac women of modernity. Tiktoks and all...
DISGUSTING! People who identify as men generally have more natural strength than those who identify as women. As such we need to show restraint! Be peaceful! Embrace love!

Fanatics

Reaction score
"Simple Assault", I believe that means there was no touching. Frank swung and missed and/or he threatened her...something like that. So dragging my the hair and simple assault does not make much sense.