Former 1st Round Pick SS Johnathan Abram CUT!

skater18000

Reaction score
Very similar player in terms of measurables to Jamal Adams. Not the same pass rushing threat, but still a very competitive, ferocious, tackler with 4.45 speed!

Does Seattle have any interest?

94Smith

Reaction score
The guy has been playing terrible. Consistently ranked bottom 5 PFF SS and disgruntled in Las Vegas

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Aaaah. I don't know much about him. I do know one thing though: Pete Carroll is VERY good at getting the most out of a player who is looking for a 2nd chance.
Just sayin.

Scout

Reaction score
Abrams was caught in a bad situation with different coaching staffs and franchise turmoil. I think he lands on his feet and improves in a better environment.

Surlybird

Reaction score
I truly like his style...with the right coaching, he could be Ronny Lott-like. HOWEVER, I fear that he's playing in the wrong era of the NFL. He hits very hard and could be more of a liability than an asset...

Own The West

Reaction score
I truly like his style...with the right coaching, he could be Ronny Lott-like. HOWEVER, I fear that he's playing in the wrong era of the NFL. He hits very hard and could be more of a liability than an asset...
You had me at "hits very hard"...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
So he hits hard..Hit in right places-No issue
Pete loves his speed..If can be fixed Pete will fix.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Plenty of NFL players hit hard. Marquise Blair and Tre Flowers also "hit hard". How did that turn out? What else can he bring than just hitting hard is the question. As long as it doesn't hurt the chemistry that is building with the current players in the secondary. It doesn't hurt to give him a try.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
He seemed to perform really well in his rookie season if memory serves. Very tenacious with a bit of attitude. the Raiders' situation has been up and down, so hard to gauge why he has had a drop-off enough to warrant being cut no less. I don't imagine he stays unemployed for long.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Gone to Green Bay, everyone.

evergreen

Reaction score
We’re not the team that needs to kick tires on other teams castaways. But they will want ours. That’s the team we are now. Loaded.