For those who still want to trade Russ...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If you didn't see it or hear it, you never will. But keep believing what you want to.
Have a great weekend. Don't forget, everything sucks. Especially the Seahawks.
Go Hawks!

Rat

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":x73h2rvu said:
Rat":x73h2rvu said:
hawker84":x73h2rvu said:
Rat":x73h2rvu said:
We havn't been winning with him either, and we don't have the means to add more good pieces around him, while he is still in his prime.

I can't imagine anyone who thinks we should look at moving him made it contingent on Geno Smith playing well.

Name one QB who would be as successful as RW behind this s**t show of a line

I can name two in our division alone: Murray and Stafford. Russ makes our OL look worse than it is.

The Hawks line this year has ranked anywhere from #15 in the league to #20 week to week.

So the narrative that Russell's always running for his life because his O-line is the worst in the league is flat out not true.

He's been behind an average line, and he is partly responsible for the hits, hurries and sacks. What makes Russell great is also what gets him hit more than most QB's get hit, extending plays.

Even the biggest Russell apologist can't deny that.

Doesn't mean the O-line couldn't be better, but it does mean it's not the worst ever narrative.

Well put. Aren't at least three of our starters (Brown, Lewis, Jackson) considered above average for their position?

I'm not going to lie and call the OL a strength, but acting like Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady would be helpless on this team is ridiculous.

Rat

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3tiub2pw said:
If you didn't see it or hear it, you never will. But keep believing what you want to.
Have a great weekend.
Go Hawks!

So... no sources then?

Yep, that's what I thought.

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2o2r6etn said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your laugh sounds kinda muffled coming from inside Wilson's jock . How's the weather in there ? Humid ?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Rat":3gkicm2c said:
We havn't been winning with him either

Define "winning". Even the Patriots didn't win a Super Bowl between 2004 and 2014. The Patriots.

Some people want to gamble on ever having a QB good enough not to sink this team regardless of how good everything else is because the teams hasn't made it past the divisional round the last six seasons.

Teams have been waiting for 20-70 years for a great QB. I really don't want to go through that. And I don't want to watch this team be mediocre to bad season upon season because they "only" have made the divisional round recently.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
98% of the board would dump Pete way before RW yet the Russell Fluffers can’t help themselves starting new threads to mock the outliers and to act like anyone that doesn’t think RW is perfect hates him and wants him traded.

Sad that people are going after other fans “for those that still want to trade Russ” instead of discussing the team and performance and coaching and drafting and those now almost extinct posts that go into specific plays and alignments that I used to learn from.

It’s like a childish tug of war. “Oh my player did good this week you suck” followed by “your player sucked this week so you do to.” :pukeface:

OP
OP
T

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Rat":c56gelf2 said:
hawker84":c56gelf2 said:
Rat":c56gelf2 said:
We havn't been winning with him either, and we don't have the means to add more good pieces around him, while he is still in his prime.

I can't imagine anyone who thinks we should look at moving him made it contingent on Geno Smith playing well.

Name one QB who would be as successful as RW behind this s**t show of a line

I can name two in our division alone: Murray and Stafford. Russ makes our OL look worse than it is.

Yeah, Stafford has a long history of success, LOL, if he were QB we might be ... 2-4? 3-3? That is if he didn't get injured by week 5.

Murray is good, but he was the # 1 overall pick. Guys like that don't come around often -- and typically only go to teams that have had horrible seasons the year before.

Next.

OP
OP
T

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Rat":bcxp4zql said:
SoulfishHawk":bcxp4zql said:
Have a great weekend.
Go Hawks!

So... no sources then?

So you're sure the FO was actively looking to trade Russ. What are YOUR sources? Can't reveal? Do we need special security clearance? Nice gambit.

Rat

Reaction score
Tusc2000":6f1lremq said:
Rat":6f1lremq said:
SoulfishHawk":6f1lremq said:
Have a great weekend.
Go Hawks!

So... no sources then?

So you're sure the FO was actively looking to trade Russ. What are YOUR sources? Can't reveal? Do we need special security clearance? Nice gambit.

Nice strawman. Where did I say they were actively trying to trade him?

Latest posts