Fire Hurtt or Carroll

Rainger

Reaction score
Yeah, go back to where you came from! Good logic. The NFL is WWE. Keep throwing money at them though, I'm sure that will help. Disgusting and so brutally obvious.
Yea I shouldn't have said that. Jerhawk was disgusted and hurt as I was. I did the same thing with a post after a Bears pre season loss.

But firing Hurtt or PC is not the answer so I was emotionally responding to the thread title.

The Hawks are rid of ME3 and 6 and 5 because of PC, firing him does not make the team better!

u0087966

Reaction score
And, with the first pick of the 2023 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Jalen Carter, DI University of Georgia.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Yeah, go back to where you came from! Good logic. The NFL is WWE. Keep throwing money at them though, I'm sure that will help. Disgusting and so brutally obvious.
You’re sure taking a long time to leave. When is it going to happen? Halfway past never?

irfuben32

Reaction score
Pete basically said in his presser they wanted to take Adams out of the game, which they kind of did, but with that were left completely unprepared for their run game. I guess giving up 303 total yards to Josh Jacobs wasn't what their defensive brain trust had in mind. Especially after getting mauled in Germany against the worst run game in the NFL. Changes behind the scenes gotta happen. I don't know if there's a less impactful DL in all of football, which always made me question the Hurtt promotion since the DL was bad last year too.

Should have had Woolen follow Adams then instead of double teaming

Maui12thman

Reaction score
How about no.

There's tons of other posts being critical of the defense right now and rightfully so.

What are you like 13 years old? Grow up and either add some substance or get off these forums
You eat a lot of paint chips growing up? Go back to your fantasy league ya big turkey.

4ever12

Reaction score
You’re sure taking a long time to leave. When is it going to happen? Halfway past never?
Oh, I'm sorry that over 40 years of fandom can't disappear in a moment. Are you new here? If you aren't upset with the NFL for the obvious robbery, then honestly you are part of the problem. Just like I was for 40 years. Don't worry, maybe after the next 5 robberies you will see it... But, forgive me if me hanging on for a day to 40+ years of fandom turning sour doesn't fit your esthetic. GFY.

4ever12

Reaction score
lol bro they were supposed to win 5.5 games this year per vegas. they already over achieved even if they lose out.
So, because they outplayed the "expert" predictions, we should just be happy with that? How about a fair call on games? Is that not something you look for?

4ever12

Reaction score
lol bro they were supposed to win 5.5 games this year per vegas. they already over achieved even if they lose out.
So, as long as they outplay the "expert" predictions, everything else is gravy? WTF kinda logic is that?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry that over 40 years of fandom can't disappear in a moment. Are you new here? If you aren't upset with the NFL for the obvious robbery, then honestly you are part of the problem. Just like I was for 40 years. Don't worry, maybe after the next 5 robberies you will see it... But, forgive me if me hanging on for a day to 40+ years of fandom turning sour doesn't fit your esthetic. GFY.
You keep talking about leaving, I’m not seeing any follow through — just saying.

Something, something NFL is the WWE, you can waste your time on the NFL but I’m done.

So go ahead and make good on your promise.

Also you can clearly see when I joined this site.

4ever12

Reaction score
You keep talking about leaving, I’m not seeing any follow through — just saying.

Something, something NFL is the WWE, you can waste your time on the NFL but I’m done.

What a lame duck response. Wow, kinda surprised you are that dense/gullible. Address the obvious issues and we can talk Otherwise, feel free to continue to be a loser.

4ever12

Reaction score

And as all of your justification posts show, you are happy to take it from the NFL. GFY.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Wow. Seahawks were supposed to be the worst team in the league. They have had a bad couple of games. Would you rather make the playoffs to lose or have great draft positions for next year and possibly build a team that could win it all?

I don’t have much faith in Pete and John to draft a monster D lineman. But I think they will trade both first rounders and completely screw up the draft. Hahahaha

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Wow. Seahawks were supposed to be the worst team in the league. They have had a bad couple of games. Would you rather make the playoffs to lose or have great draft positions for next year and possibly build a team that could win it all?

I don’t have much faith in Pete and John to draft a monster D lineman. But I think they will trade both first rounders and completely screw up the draft. Hahahaha
They nailed the draft this year. Hopefully they learn their lesson about this draft's success and emulate it going forward.