Fenner and Lockette visited Centennial Elementary on Tuesday

jblaze

Reaction score
Chandler Fenner (CB) and Ricardo Lockette (WR) visited my daughter's elementary school on Tuesday. They made the "Can't Hold Hawks" video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYeXh4oG5Zs that I sent to all the news stations and the Seahawks organization. I got in touch with the marketing director and got the hawks to come down to the school and it was awesome.

The hawks, 3 seagals, Blitz and Tony Ventrella all came down to do an assembly for Play 60 talking about exercise, nutrition, anti-bullying, etc. The guys were awesome and very well spoken. They had some hilarious Q&A's and a touchdown celebration competition that was pretty cute.

After the kids went back to class, all the staff/faculty and my family got to spend some time with the guys and get some pictures. It was a great time. They were very gracious and appreciative of the 12th man! I'm linking a facebook page for the pics if you're interested.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741843.100001239442303&type=1&l=f4b66eb1e1

Go Hawks!

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Hard hitting dirtbags on the field, boy scouts off of it. This is a Seahawks team that would have made Tim Ruskell and Jim Mora beam with pride.

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
this is fantastic. Just another great reason to love the team and the franschise. Go Hawks!!

OP
OP
jblaze

jblaze

Reaction score
Yeah I had the guys to myself for a minute or two so I posed a questions to them:

I said since Fenner is a CB and Lockette is a WR, who would win head to head?

Their answers were pretty funny, they were pitching each other shit and you could tell, their competitive spirit was high. Neither of them would give an inch on that answer.

ALWAYS COMPETE!!!