Feels like Pitt Super Bowl all over again

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Absolutely highway robbery.

Sorry mods, move if not right place.

Edit: obvious dramatic post, you could never equate a SB game vs a desperate last attempt to make playoffs in a regular season game...but the amount of calls that robbed us tonight is/was unreal.

PNW

Reaction score
Normally i disagree with anything refs related, however in this case I agree. They didn’t even try to hide it today.

evergreen

Reaction score
I’m reminded of the mugging that Rams gave the Saint at the NFCCG. So obvious to the world. Compare that play on DJ to the one Kupp got. What a joke. It’s WRestling.

Stud

Reaction score
Meh, that non PI call just makes up for the non-PI call against you guys against the 49ers a few weeks ago. It's called Karma.

balakoth

Reaction score
evergreen":1d3izcgl said:
I’m reminded of the mugging that Rams gave the Saint at the NFCCG. So obvious to the world. Compare that play on DJ to the one Kupp got. What a joke. It’s WRestling.

NFL and WWE are the same "entertainment" entities... they have no legal obligation to not figure out hte outcomes of the games

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Yeah, as you said, can't really compare to a Super Bowl. (I mean, that game like damaged me as a human being.)

Also, some of the calls are not quite as egregious. (Hasselbeck getting called for a penalty he wasn't even capable of making is pretty much as bad as you can get. I suppose calling someone for a penalty that doesn't even exist would be worse, but I've never seen that.)

That said, it definitely had that sense of familiar rhythm to the penalties as XL. It seemed like they managed to find a flag whenever they needed to for LA, regardless of whether it happened or not. Meanwhile, biggest play of the game for the Seahawks with as obvious a Pass Interference as you can get, they've got nothing?

Pretty infuriating.

jeremiah

Reaction score
DarkVictory23":aidv0r2f said:
Yeah, as you said, can't really compare to a Super Bowl. (I mean, that game like damaged me as a human being.)

Also, some of the calls are not quite as egregious. (Hasselbeck getting called for a penalty he wasn't even capable of making is pretty much as bad as you can get. I suppose calling someone for a penalty that doesn't even exist would be worse, but I've never seen that.)

That said, it definitely had that sense of familiar rhythm to the penalties as XL. It seemed like they managed to find a flag whenever they needed to for LA, regardless of whether it happened or not. Meanwhile, biggest play of the game for the Seahawks with as obvious a Pass Interference as you can get, they've got nothing?

Pretty infuriating.

I can't remember the year, but a penalty was called on the Seahawks Steve Largent for "intention to deceive". He went over to the sidelines to talk to a coach, then lined up and caught a TD pass. It was called back for trying to fool the opposing team. I think what he did may be a penalty today, but not at the time.

soxhawk

Reaction score
NFL is a scam and you shouldn't bet unless you know the insider info. There is no merit left now that gambling is legalized.

jeremiah

Reaction score
soxhawk":l9903mc1 said:
NFL is a scam and you shouldn't bet unless you know the insider info. There is no merit left now that gambling is legalized.

YES, what you say is true. From penalizing the best QB in the game at the time (Joe Namath) for going into bars and associating with people associated with gambling and gambling halls to....... Moving to sin city, allowing full on gambling in basically any form. Who sold their corporate souls for a buck? THE ENTIRE NFL... Dragging the College boys into the morass at breakneck speed. All for filthy Lucre. Instead of love of the game, it is gimmee gimmee gimmme MINE MINE MINE. I remember when people would say they would play for free. Not of course meaning for no pay, but for the love of the game. I played a lot of sports for free. Even footing the bill for travel, motels, food, uniforms, clothing etc. Love of the game.... Like Tom Brady, why is he the greatest ever? Willingness to sacrifice for players less valuable, and simple love of the competition, the comraderie and the game.

The most copied cliche' in pro sports, and even College....... Time for me to get MINE.....

Latest posts