Favorite player on the Hawks now

Ozzy

Reaction score
DK is the one guy I watch to see if he's going to do something crazy and a close second with Lockett. Really hope whoever is QB doesn't tank both of their seasons from a fun perspective.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Aside from the Easy ones, DK, Lockette etc.

I'm throwing my fandom behind Jordyn Brookes. I think he's going to be awesome this year.
I'm also thinking Kenneth Walker is going to go nuts. My dream is we go off and rush for 200+ yards against the Broncos
Keeping the ball from Russ and keeping the game close into the 4th QTR.

I'm stoked for the rookies DB's. Woolen has exceeded all expectations. I'm pretty stoked for this team. I think we're going to be much better than the Outsiders predict (8-9 wins is my predictions with a bunch of close losses-- giving us hope going into 2023) . I hope I'm proven right. Got high hopes.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
who's that guy that does the Equipment repairs... .That guy !
Maybe that DR that always looks calm.
For players...... Toss up between, Dickson and Brooks

nanomoz

Reaction score
Probably Travis Homer. The dude makes plays and is pretty good at everything. And his contributions as a third down back / blitz pickup artist are underrated by Hawk fans.

chawx

Reaction score
No doubt, Lockett is my #1 with his work ethic, consistency, and humble attitude.

Honorable mentions:
Jamal Adams (a killer)
Dickson (field-flipper)
Brooks (relentless)
Woolen (potential)
Penny (Top 5 RB when healthy)
and... Geno (because I have to like him lol, he's the maestro and he's gotta be his best to give us a chance)

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I love having consummate pro, low key, small WR Lockett on one side and a brash, physical freak with a little attitude (hopefully just a little) on the other. I like Brooks and Diggs a lot. I think Adams will blossom with a little better usage in scheme. So I wouldn't say I have hands down favorites like I could with Kam or Bobby or Lynch, but I can tell you I want my favorites to be... Cross and Lucas! I'd be ecstatic to add a Cross jersey to hang next to Jones. There's actually few draftees I'd love to add to my favorites list, feels as full of promise Pete's first few drafts. Only had 3 or 4 HoFers in those...

cheese22

Reaction score
For me it's the potential of the younger guys:
Brooks, Taylor, Mafe, Woolen, Bryant, Eskeridge, KW, Lucas
The vets:
Poona, DK, No E, Uncle Will

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Darrell Taylor. And potentially Boye Mafe. Two young kids that can generate a nice pass rush and help the DBs out.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Our only present top 100 player. You figure out who.

A seriously great addition to the team and a criminally underrated player.

There are lots of others I think are pretty great as well..

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Our only present top 100 player. You figure out who.

A seriously great addition to the team and a criminally underrated player.

There are lots of others I think are pretty great as well..
Diggs…stud

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Diggs cracks me up, gotta roll with him. We need Mike Rob in the locker room with that dumb*** camera, that was fun.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I chose Lockett, but I have to agree that I also like Dickson and Ford a lot. For all three of those players, it's a combination of what they do on the field and what I've seen of them in interviews. I haven't seen much of Quandre Diggs in interviews, but I like the way he plays quite a bit. And there's just something I like about Travis Homer too, tho' I've never seen or read an interview with him.

Even though I've been a Seahawks fan since 1976, I had never been even close to Seattle until I went there in October of 2019 to go to my first Seahawks home game. I hadn't been to an NFL game since my dad took me to Foxborough to see the Seahawks in 1984 and '86.

I had been watching every Seahawks game on TV (or on my computer via streaming), but there were three players who just looked "different" in person.
  • It's easy to spot Poona Ford on the field on TV because his body shape is unique. I don't even have to be able to read his uni number to spot him. But when I was in the CLink (it didn't become Lumen Field until late 2020), Ford stood out even more for some reason. I could spot him out of the corner of my eye when looking elsewhere. For whatever reason, he looked even more unique in person (at a distance) than on TV.
  • Similarly, there was something about Travis Homer that just drew my eyes to him. And Homer didn't do much in that game, only getting on the field for some special-teams snaps. Even when he was on the sideline, I kept finding myself looking at him. For whatever reason, that only happened in the stadium and doesn't happen when I see the Seahawks on TV. There was just something "larger-than-life" about him in person (even at a distance) that I don't see on TV.
  • Jordan Roos wasn't on the 48 for that game, so he wasn't in uniform, but he was on the sideline in shorts and a T-shirt. I had to go look up his height and weight, and I was surprised to find them to be pretty normal for offensive linemen, because the guy looked like a giant on the sidelines. Very much "larger-than-life." I can't explain it.
I found the whole "techno Thursday" thing funny, but even so, that didn't push Roos (or Luke Willson) into my favorite-player list. But Ford is definitely up there. I named a machine-learning project after him.

Chevy

Reaction score
For me it is Al Woods. He is a 350 lb. run stuffing bully.

Latest posts