Favorite player on the Hawks now

seabowl

Reaction score
For me it’s Lockett (no E for those that have been here awhile). Dude is just a great player, never seems to complain, and a true professional.

Almost the perfect teammate if you think about it.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
A toss up between Tyler L and Michael Dickson. Such a unique punter; I'd say best in the NFL.. So give that man lots of trick plays. We're here for the entertainment value!

Last edited:

Smellyman

Reaction score
Not my fav yet but making a huge push. A healthy Penny is fun to watch.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Lockett was the first one who came to mind when I saw the title.
First, I've loved what the guy has done on the field since he arrived. I don't know how many times I've seen him complete a big play and said out loud to nobody "that's Tyler Lockett!" or "Tyler Lockett, b****es!"
(Edited to add: Well, when I say that second thing, I'm saying it across the thousands of miles between me and the game to whomever the Seahawks' opponent is)
Second, I remember saying to my mom a few years back, after seeing Lockett interviewed, that I thought the Seahawks ought to have made him the "face of the franchise." Dude has a great smile.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Modern day Steve Largent basically. One of the best route runners we have ever seen, period. Total class. Leads by example. RARELY drops passes. Makes tough catches and toe drags look simple.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I would have to say Lockett as well. Though, I am waiting to see if Kenneth Walker can give him a run for his money, hehe.

Another vote for Lockett, and your profile photo is one of my favorite Seahawks photos.

Mase

Reaction score
- Jordyn Brooks and it isn't close. I think a lot of fans are totally asleep on this guy. Bobby Wagner is on my Seahawks Mount Rushmore, so very sad to see him go. But I haven't seen a young inside backer in this game I would rather have ready to fill his shoes.

Mase

JPatera76

Reaction score
DK, the kid is truly humble off the field. Hearing his interview with Shannon Sharp, and Kevin Hart overall a great kid. On the field he's a dog and I like it. Behind him Dickson. The dude is just amazing to watch kick.

KinesProf

Reaction score
DK and Quandre. Abe Lucas will make a push though.

I kind of love how good, tough, and fearless Homer is in pass pro and on punt/kick coverage - everything that you want from a role player or RB3.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
DK
Jamal
Diggs
Poona
Taylor
Lockett

Lucas clearing roads was fun to watch, I have a feeling Walker is gonna be my guy too
This is a really good list. With DK though, sometimes he gets a little too much like TO in his mentallity but I still keep him on that list.