Embarrassing defense

strohmin

Reaction score
We arent going anywhere with this defense. Pete Carroll has been fielding the same crap defense for the past 6 or 7 years. Im done with Pete's dumbass.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Ya..uh....Brooks is NOT THE PROBLEM
He was on skates on the whole game. What game were you watching? If the dline can prevent the opposing offensive line from getting to the second level and he's free to roam he can clean up tackles with the best of them. But if a linemen gets his hands on him? He can't shed blocks to save his life.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Brooks has been overrated for a few years now. That guy gets abused consistently. Tampa abused him and the Raiders abused him.

Brooks is not the next Bobby Wagner. At all.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I know it's dangerous so go one on one down the field but when it became apparent the front 4 couldn't get to Carr, why not take a chance and send pressure? The only times he was off-target was when he had someone close to him.

uncle fester

Reaction score
576 yds conceded. To a team that was 3-7 coming in. Some interesting meetings to be had this week, I would hope.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I hope during the meetings there's talk of either fixing it or getting rid of people.. This is not acceptable period! Can't believe this piece of crap happened in front of the 12's at home... Somebody has some explaining to do...