Eagles hire Clint Hurtt

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
If I'm Clint, I'm jumping for joy. He is actually a very good dline coach and the eagles have a boatload of talent on that dline. Watch him do good over there and get another DC opportunity. With all that said, peace Clint we seen enough of you. ✌️

Fade

Reaction score
Clint Hurtt developed ZERO D-Lineman while he was here in that role. 2017-2021.

I hate to break it to folks, but he isn't a good D-Line Coach either. He failed upwards to DC inexplicably.

I am just glad he is someone else's problem. Having this guy along with Norton at DC is why I turned on Pete. You can't be a good coach and hire crap at coordinator and be cool with it, as Pete clearly was.

Clint Hurtt is one of the key factors in turning the Seahawks into a mediocre football team and a bad defense over these last 7 years. At least Norton was a helluva LBers coach, Hurtt is a net negative, the Tom Cable version on defense.

Hawknight

Reaction score
This guy is likely the reason Pete was fired. That defense didn’t get any better from last year with better personnel.
Carol hurt himself with Hurtt when Hurtt hurt the team and the team end up hurted due to Hurtts inability to adjust on the field which hurt the team overall and Carol should have unhurtted Hurtt with the team after Hurtts 1st awful season but Carol liked the Hurtt being the gullible guy he is and so we hurted once more with Hurtt and still our defense continued to hurt and now both Carol and and Hurtt are gone which only half hurts, but needed in order for this team to heal and lessen the hurt down the road. (wow my head hurts after writing that..damn Hurtt )🤪

BASF

Reaction score
I am not surprised. He has been a Fangio guy from the jump and when Fangio was hired, Hurtt was going to have a job. Good riddance to the Miami Cheat.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Carol hurt himself with Hurtt when Hurtt hurt the team and the team end up hurted due to Hurtts inability to adjust on the field which hurt the team overall and Carol should have unhurtted Hurtt with the team after Hurtts 1st awful season but Carol liked the Hurtt being the gullible guy he is and so we hurted once more with Hurtt and still our defense continued to hurt and now both Carol and and Hurtt are gone which only half hurts, but needed in order for this team to heal and lessen the hurt down the road. (wow my head hurts after writing that..damn Hurtt )🤪
"People who mistake etymology with entomology bug me in ways I can't put into words."

Also, HK's post hurtts my heart...

olyfan63

Reaction score
I wish Clint Hurtt well in a role he will do well at. He was overmatched at DC, and Carroll cost himself his job by rolling with Hurtt.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
If you watch Top Billin on YouTube, don't go on his channel and criticize the hire. He'll call you a racist for doing so. He hates so much on Seahawk fans, yet makes content for them lol Weird.

olyfan63

Reaction score
If you watch Top Billin on YouTube, don't go on his channel and criticize the hire. He'll call you a racist for doing so. He hates so much on Seahawk fans, yet makes content for them lol Weird.
Top Billin is also racist on QBs, if a black QB get benched, or loses a QB competition, it's racist. I just couldn't deal with his unhinged narcissism and abuse towards commenters. He really doesn't offer anything special or unique so I don't go there anymore because of his obnoxious narcissism. To the good, every now and then he comes up with some hella funny schitt. The funniest was when he did a graphic showing the Seahawks D lining up in a 7-3 formation with like 3 EDGE rushers on each side.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I read the entire comments section and he didn't call anyone racist at all.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I read the entire comments section and he didn't call anyone racist at all.
Either you didn't look at the right video's comments section, or TB deleted his racist and other nasty comments.
He's got lots of videos with lots of comments so not sure how you would manage to go through all of them, would be a YouTube feature I didn't know about.