Eagles hire Clint Hurtt

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Either you didn't look at the right video's comments section, or TB deleted his racist and other nasty comments.
He's got lots of videos with lots of comments so not sure how you would manage to go through all of them, would be a YouTube feature I didn't know about.
I read the comments on the Hurtt video. There's not that many of them to go through. I didn't read through his entire catalog. I didn't find anything racist at all. I did find him with some choice words for people and a firm stance on what he thinks Hurtt brings to the Eagles.

I did not find any racism at all.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
I read the entire comments section and he didn't call anyone racist at all.
I'll screenshot it for you next time bro. I'm telling you, it's wild how fast he goes there as far as calling someone a racist.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
I read the comments on the Hurtt video. There's not that many of them to go through. I didn't read through his entire catalog. I didn't find anything racist at all. I did find him with some choice words for people and a firm stance on what he thinks Hurtt brings to the Eagles.

I did not find any racism at all.
The specific dialogue I'm referring to, he most definitely deleted. Even so, he's said that countless times about Seahawk fans.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I'll screenshot it for you next time bro. I'm telling you, it's wild how fast he goes there as far as calling someone a racist.
Interesting. I don't normally read comment sections on YouTube videos because it's usually full of 4chan-like debauchery. I watch his video content which is pretty solid.

Some of the Seahawks fans I read in his comments were making completely asinine remarks on a video that wasn't even Seahawks related. I personally wouldn't have chose to reply to them in the manner he did, but that's his channel and his right to do as he wishes. If it were me, I would just not respond to it at all.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
The specific dialogue I'm referring to, he most definitely deleted. Even so, he's said that countless times about Seahawk fans.
Sounds like you're just making stuff up to fit your narrative at this point.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Likely. There's some pretty strong language left in the comments section on that Hurtt video. Far more colorful than accusing someone of racism.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
The f you talking about? Narrative? Like I've got something to gain? Totally just made this up out of thin air, right? Maybe you'll pay attention to his comments now rather than chastising me for doing so, yeah?

Last edited:

Latest posts