Dunbar or Flowers

tersal

Reaction score
suppaball":3ohhy6ac said:
PNW":3ohhy6ac said:
Dunbar is either just garbage now or he’s injured, either way he shouldn’t be out there.
Donebar needs to go I stopped watching when we were on D because I am tired of consistently seeing him get burned. Get him off the field.

Dunbar has an injury history. Flowers has improved recently.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Dunbar was playing on a bad knee because they felt we needed him. Our depth at outside corner is just not good right now, and football is a game about depth. You can't be good everywhere and when you get injuries at a spot you were already weak at then things can get out of hand quick. Remember that Thorpe is on IR, JR Reed was questionable, and Amadi and Griffin were both out. The next man up was probably Jayson Stanley who I certainly don't know much about.

Obviously, with the benefit of hindsight knowing that we were going to get stomped we should have just played a young guy for experience and let Dunbar take the week off. Every game in the NFL matters though, and if the offense has a great game today then maybe one more play from Dunbar than we'd get from a practice squad guy could have made the difference.

LTH

Reaction score
Fade":pez2fkv7 said:
Dunbar is playing out of position. He is a RCB playing LCB.

Once Griffin is back, he will look a lot better at his natural spot.

Not to mention he is playing hurt...

LTH