Duane Brown Arrested at LAX

Torc

Reaction score
^^^^^this right here^^^^^ There is absolutely no excuse...none whatsoever.........I am a 2A supporter....and for someone to do this is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable. This is the kind of action that needs strict STRICT laws against. YOU ALWAYS ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOUR GUNS ARE!!!
There ARE laws against it....which is why he was arrested.

samwize77

Reaction score
There ARE laws against it....which is why he was arrested.
Sure, I understand that. But you'll notice I said "this is the kind of action". I wasn't just commenting on this particular event.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I mean technically he's not a seahawk anymore.. soo yeah

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he was arrested. Now where it goes from here is total disaster, he gets fined and sent on his way.
What should happen is jail time from here on out for having a firearm in his possesion. If not forever at least for a couple years!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he was arrested. Now where it goes from here is total disaster, he gets fined and sent on his way.
What should happen is jail time from here on out for having a firearm in his possesion. If not forever at least for a couple years!

Wut? What was his crime, and what is the penalty for that specific crime?

Or are you simply spouting your opinion on this?

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Wut? What was his crime, and what is the penalty for that specific crime?

Or are you simply spouting your opinion on this?
Didn't say there was a crime, other than being arrested. Please read and give it another try.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
How about you flesh out your opinion a little more?
Arrested doesn't mean he committed a crime only suspected and crime will be determined. Which in this case he will be fined and released.
In this climate of the 2A I believe there should be a strong penalty for sloppy handling of our firearms. 1st a fine and suspension. 2nd jail time for breaking suspension if that should happen.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Arrested doesn't mean he committed a crime only suspected and crime will be determined. Which in this case he will be fined and released.
In this climate of the 2A I believe there should be a strong penalty for sloppy handling of our firearms. 1st a fine and suspension. 2nd jail time for breaking suspension if that should happen.
Dude, you literally said, "What should happen is jail time from here on out for having a firearm in his possesion. If not forever at least for a couple years!" That's draconian.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
BINGO! but only for the few
Next time, don't include "forever" if you really only mean a few years. You still haven't identified the crime. If you want to look less like a wannabe dictator, at least give lip service to the legal process.

And, you know, rights.

toffee

Reaction score
Next time, don't include "forever" if you really only mean a few years. You still haven't identified the crime. If you want to look less like a wannabe dictator, at least give lip service to the legal process.

And, you know, rights.
Does anyone know if Duane has been charged and any court date set?

CPHawk

Reaction score
In LA he would have been better off to have stolen $900 worth of stuff. No hassle.

acer1240

Reaction score
I've almost done this. Easy mistake if you daily carry.
You mean if you're an idiot who needs to pack a gun everywhere?

This guy is 330# of human being. Why on earth would he daily carry and who the hell doesn't check their luggage before flying nowadays?

It's the same situation as that wnba broad is facing in Russia.

These entitled assholes don't get a pass because they "forgot" to check what they are bringing onto a plane.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
You mean if you're an idiot who needs to pack a gun everywhere?

This guy is 330# of human being. Why on earth would he daily carry and who the hell doesn't check their luggage before flying nowadays?

It's the same situation as that wnba broad is facing in Russia.

These entitled assholes don't get a pass because they "forgot" to check what they are bringing onto a plane.
LOL you don't know much about the world do you? Guess who is responsible for your safety? Hint, its not the police. The person that convinced me to carry daily? a 25 year CHP veteran. I think I'll trust his opinion on personal safety over some hand wringing, lefty bed wetter.