Does a DECISIVE Wilson performance change your opinion on him?

If Wilson balls out, does that change your mind at all?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Slightly

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 94.9%

• Total voters

nwHawk

Reaction score
From the Seahawks PR standpoint, the timing couldn’t be more perfect. The team has struggled to win consistently the last 1-1/2 years, and Russ has publicly been growing as a me first / all about the Benjamins guy. Reload and come out with a hungry and fresh feel. If the team sucks there are plenty of picks and good talent available next draft. But first, it’s time to rediscover an internal passion for a championship.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I don't think so, I expect Russ to have a good game, if he stinks up the joint than yes my opinion would change and my hunch would be right that he is slipping.

Most people like to paint you into one side or the other, I'm just glad he is somewhere else where he can blossom like the beautiful flower he has always thought he was.

I don't hate the guy at all.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I think he tanked last year. So I am looking at his season as a whole and checking his ability to run...but overall, screw Russ!
My EXACT sentiment and why I voted NO on the poll.
Unless he's found the fountain of youth & gotten his youthful quickness back, he's going to HAVE TO rely on EXPERIENCE and the cerebral connections to speed-reading Defenses.
Younger & F-A-S-T-E-R Defenses will 'CORRAL' that thar 'Bronco'

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Haha. These guys are dug in so deep, nothing will change their opinion.

But they will scatter like roaches and disappear if they don't get their desired outcome. Only to reappear when it conveniently fits their narrative. I've seen it for years.

They got an excuse lined up for every scenario that doesn't go their way. While simultaneously will say "I told you so"! If it does go their way after just 1 game.

Regardless of what is being typing in this thread. If Wilson looks amazing on Monday night, and the Seahawks look like dookie, the general Seahawks fan is going to be angry at Pete.

The hit piece was put out earlier this week to try and shift the blame and avoid just that. It won't work.
"Dug In Deep" just like you've done Fade, excuses & the whole shebang..so..Touche'

bigskydoc

Reaction score
A decisive performance by Russ won't move the needle much, but a decisive performance by Geno sure would. He has been belittled, insulted, humiliated by national media, door mat, punching bag, all rolled into one.
My thoughts, exactly.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He's so bipolar as a QB..

If anything it means our D sucks..We know what to expect from 0MVP3

toffee

Reaction score
"DECISIVE Wilson performance", I gave this a bit more thoughts, if Russ would to have a 4 INT and 7 sacks night, I would consider that decisive, wouldn't you?

No it wouldn't change the mind of this Russ Homer, he is still great but just having a bad game, may be a bad season.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I’ll change my opinion on Russ, when he shows he can be great in bad weather games. Once it gets cold, his numbers drop like a rock.

Last edited: